Rcc electric water pumps

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
As some of you may know, the RCC electric water pump that bolts on in the stock location has been discontinued. For anyone interested, POWERHOUSE has one left in stock. After this is sold, this style pump will no longer be available. There are, however, a few alternatives, again, from RCC: two universal style pumps, one with "push on" type fittings, the other with AN (-10) fittings.

In addition, the bolt on "cylinder type" is still being manufactured. The universal types are the same price, $375, and the bolt on type will be selling for $475, available from POWERHOUSE.

Electric water pump push on  hose style body.jpg

Electric water pump -10 AN style body.jpg

Electric water bolt on cyl.jpg

Electric water  bolt on cyl installed.jpg

Electric water bolt on cyl. installed 1.jpg

Again, only the electric water pump that was meant to be installed in place of the stock water pump is being discontinued - the ones pictures above are still available. The reason the "stock style" electric pump is being discontinued has to do with the rising costs to manufacture it . . .:banghead:

Again, only the electric water pump that was meant to be installed in place of the stock water pump is being discontinued - the ones pictures above are still available. The reason the "stock style" electric pump is being discontinued has to do with the rising costs to manufacture it . . .:banghead:

Hi Frank,

Do you still have one in stock?

Thanks,

Abdulla

Adulla, I still have these in stock, along with the block off plate you would need to block off the hole when you remove the stock water pump. Do you want an electric pump with 10-AN threads (you put in your own fittings), or would you like the "push on" type? (you just push your hoses on and use clamps).

Adulla, I still have these in stock, along with the block off plate you would need to block off the hole when you remove the stock water pump. Do you want an electric pump with 10-AN threads (you put in your own fittings), or would you like the "push on" type? (you just push your hoses on and use clamps).

Push type please with the block off plates.

I'm ready to pay now.

Is this a necessary item once a gen ii busa is aspirated?

An electric pump is always running at full speed. The advantage is obvious, and when you factor in the realization that you are no longer driving a mechanical water pump, you are freeing up horsepower as well, since there is another load removed from the power train. Is this a necessary item? If you are trying to get the most out of your cooling system, this is one way. Extra fans, relocating the fan relay, running fan switches, gutting thermostats are some of the other mods that can be done to cool down the beast . . .

Need the o rings replaced anyone know where to get them?
I would call frank at powerhouse if he don't have them he'll be able to point u in the right direction.

Back