Trump..... Yea!

GNBRETT

Registered
This pretty much sums up why I voted for him in one small video. Got some good chuckles watching
this today....

1.) Proves he's NOT a politician.
2.) Doesn't give a shiit wat anyone else thinks cause donors didn't put him there Voters did!
3.) I voted for a BUSINESSMAN Not some jerk-off politician. Makes that clear here.
4.) Firm believer that MONEY means everything. The country with the most $$$$ has the most
power and the strongest Military! and Trump continues to focus on Trade agreements that
benefit us the most.
5.) Reaffirmed why I no longer watch CNN or any other fake news. gotta love his fuk-u to the
media and if u don't like what I said get over it attitude! and he doesn't give a shiit what any other leader
of any other country thinks either. He's the leader of the biggest baddest team on earth lol!
6.) He's the guy thats gonna get it done period!

Based on your point (4) money means everything and the country with most money....

How did you measure that?

By GDP China is ahead of us with almost 3 Trillion more.
GDP per Capita we only rate 9th. Quatar being 1st and Luxembourg 2nd.

Just curious if you are perhaps considering a move?

BTW, just joking with you, I choose to generally stay out of the political threads and keep my English a little more conservative.:p

This pretty much sums up why I voted for him in one small video. Got some good chuckles watching
this today....

1.) Proves he's NOT a politician.
2.) Doesn't give a shiit wat anyone else thinks cause donors didn't put him there Voters did!
3.) I voted for a BUSINESSMAN Not some jerk-off politician. Makes that clear here.
4.) Firm believer that MONEY means everything. The country with the most $$$$ has the most
power and the strongest Military! and Trump continues to focus on Trade agreements that
benefit us the most.
5.) Reaffirmed why I no longer watch CNN or any other fake news. gotta love his fuk-u to the
media and if u don't like what I said get over it attitude! and he doesn't give a shiit what any other leader
of any other country thinks either. He's the leader of the biggest baddest team on earth lol!
6.) He's the guy thats gonna get it done period!

Here Here!!

we will see... however I dont see him on a hayabusa... thus I dont care to see a video of him here.. but thanks for pissing on that..

lol its ok I like to sling mudd Jellyrug but yea Yea Money solves everything imo...... in fact, 9/10 problems in any anyones life can be solved by Money! Name one that can't lol other then maybe cancer or some other illness.

A move? To where exactly? Might want to get ur facts straight b4 u try to sound smart lol.

China's Private Wealth trails the US by $45 TRILLION!!!! Yea $45 TRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats with a "T"...... So a Government with a Lot of money doesn't mean bobo if the citizens don't have it. Ummmmm yea thats called Communism..... and thats great that a few communist dictators holding all the money but don't do poop for the country.

Based on your point (4) money means everything and the country with most money....

How did you measure that?

By GDP China is ahead of us with almost 3 Trillion more.
GDP per Capita we only rate 9th. Quatar being 1st and Luxembourg 2nd.

Just curious if you are perhaps considering a move?

BTW, just joking with you, I choose to generally stay out of the political threads and keep my English a little more conservative.:p

lol its ok I like to sling mudd Jellyrug but yea Yea Money solves everything imo...... in fact, 9/10 problems in any anyones life can be solved by Money! Name one that can't lol other then maybe cancer or some other illness.

A move? To where exactly? Might want to get ur facts straight b4 u try to sound smart lol.

China's Private Wealth trails the US by $45 TRILLION!!!! Yea $45 TRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats with a "T"...... So a Government with a Lot of money doesn't mean bobo if the citizens don't have it. Ummmmm yea thats called Communism..... and thats great that a few communist dictators holding all the money but don't do poop for the country.

GDP my friend, GDP....... That means what a country produces domestically, if you skipped the education.
If you want to evaluate the US by wealth per person China hardly features, but the US is a long way down the line.

Really doesn't matter much being a communist country. What does matter is both the wealth of the country and the wealth of its citizens. but they do have a poop load of ppl so anything is possible I guess but communism will only get you so far. it has over the last few decades become much more of a capitalistic country but that has a ceiling when ur government in communist.

GDP my friend, GDP....... That means what a country produces domestically, if you skipped the education.
If you want to evaluate the US by wealth per person China hardly features, but the US is a long way down the line.

Say what you want about the guy, he is NOT a career politician like every other turd that has ran the country. He made his fortune doing business, not stealing it from tax payers. Maybe he is a little lewd and crude but no one can say he doesn't speak his mind. I voted for the guy and I'm not sad that I did, like I was when I voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils.
But I will admit I do give myself a pretend face palm at some if the poop he says or tweets because I can almost see the impeachment coming if he doesn't conduct himself a little more professionally. But in the long run of things these twat democrats don't realize that these other countries are watching us hardcore and know that if we aren't unified they will have the perfect opportunity to try and step in on us. They have spent soo much time and effort trying to undermine Trump that they don't realize they are only hurting the American people. IMO the only bad part of obamacare was the bullshit fines for not having insurance.

Say what you want about the guy, he is NOT a career politician like every other turd that has ran the country. He made his fortune doing business, not stealing it from tax payers. Maybe he is a little lewd and crude but no one can say he doesn't speak his mind. I voted for the guy and I'm not sad that I did, like I was when I voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils.
But I will admit I do give myself a pretend face palm at some if the poop he says or tweets because I can almost see the impeachment coming if he doesn't conduct himself a little more professionally. But in the long run of things these twat democrats don't realize that these other countries are watching us hardcore and know that if we aren't unified they will have the perfect opportunity to try and step in on us. They have spent soo much time and effort trying to undermine Trump that they don't realize they are only hurting the American people. IMO the only bad part of obamacare was the bullshit fines for not having insurance.

Actually, he has made his fortune by inheriting it intially, then hes gone on to declare bankruptcy four times, cheated countless construction companies out of paying them for thier work as a real estate builder., ( to the point most will not do business with him anymore WITHOUT being paid up front) Even a child knows when to shut the good time up, speaking your mind isnt always a good thing, sometimes its best to let other people wonder.
His lack of transparency about his continued business interests plus his willful disregard for what those same tax payers want ( he is still catering to a minority in many policy choices) is what will get him impeached, BECAUSE what he is doing is NOT for the tax payer, its for himself. Americans should be unified for the GOOD OF THE NATION, the ONLY place our LOYALTY should ever lie. not for the good of a person or a party.. Sadly, while everyone is waving flags this is the one thing they arent doing...a person who puts themselves above the good of the nation or the will of the majority has no business leading the whole. Personally, as a Veteran, anyone who sides with our longest standing enemy ( russia) to gain influence in america is a traitor and should find justice as many before them have.

:lol: that's 3 percent better then their presidential poll in October. It's not a dig on them it's the same argument. You can't ask a thousand people and act like you speak for everyone.
38% approval rating.... tell me again how he speaks for everyone, represents everyone, and is doing the will of the majority?

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with... usually no one anymore. No intellectually honest person can truly say that only one ideology has all of the answers. Both sides of the aisle have good points, and they both have failings. The problem we face is that people seem to swallow a red pill or a blue pill and it automatically precludes any ability to see reason in a position that doesn't completely dovetail with the prescribed beliefs associated with the chosen pill. It's pretty much devolved into kabuki theater at this point, so until some level of reason can be attained I choose to ride my bike and be amused by the silliness of it all.

Back