Ride pics thread.........

This could be cool if everybody would participate.Any ride you have anywhere in the world.

Sitting in Kentucky looking into Indiana,the bridge is the Ohio river.

I have no new busa pics,so here's the 2 wheel Caddy :laugh:

View attachment 282168
Racoon park near pittsburgh pa. Nice cool morning.

20170513_112156_Burst01.jpg

20170513_112237.jpg

20170513_112146_Burst01.jpg

Very nice Miguel , and your bike looks flawless :) My wife , and I rode just shy of two hundred today . ill post pictures later

Very nice Miguel , and your bike looks flawless :) My wife , and I rode just shy of two hundred today . ill post pictures later
Thanks Brian! I'm glad you guys also got some riding done this past weekend. Post those pics when you get a chance.:beerchug:

Looks a like a nice ride. Nice bikes too. Nice legs, nice pants.:) They're made of...cotton you know and...cotton shreds like tissue paper when it meets the pavement. Would be a shame to mess up such nice legs. From just a slow speed low side, even wearing heavy leather pants but w/o knee pads, I had to have three knee surgeries and a skin graft from my thigh and MONTHS of physical therapy. Hard shell MX style knee and shin guards are very inexpensive. I wear them under my jeans on hot days. They also fit over jeans. My knee still looks like Frankenstein's face. My daughter was forced into a curb by a Honda Accord and she hit hard and slid. Her full gear saved her. She only had one scrape on her wrist where her sleeve pulled from her glove. Her helmet was sheared from her chin past her right ear. Her jacket and pants had wear spots but they didn't wear through.

There, that's the end of my PSA. It's just that I see so many riders and pillions wearing everything but leg and knee protection and their knees are what hits first if they fall.

its already in the 90's in south Tx , and were maybe a week or two out from the near 100 degree days . we know the risks go back a few pages and see were pants are different . Summer is our winter were the bikes get ridden less . This was mid April the last of comfortable weather here .
20170410_094204_HDR_zpslttvuwbj.jpg

its already in the 90's in south Tx , and were maybe a week or two out from the near 100 degree days . we know the risks go back a few pages and see were pants are different . Summer is our winter were the bikes get ridden less . This was mid April the last of comfortable weather here .
View attachment 1572994

What about the ¾ helmet? Too hot for a full face?

With a ¾ helmet you brake your neck - with a full face you break your collarbone. I guess it's your choice.
I would feel naked with anything but a full face helmet.

If it's too hot for you down there, you can come and visit me. It's going to be in the 50's and 60 all next week with a fair amount of rain.
We only hit 80 a few times this year. 90's don't usually get here till July or August.

But you still have it better then I do - because in MY WINTER there is NO riding not just less, like in your winter.

This color scheme definitely looks better sporting the hard bags than your 2009.

LOL, it does look pretty sharp if I do say so myself ;) When we started looking for a replacement I was skeptical regarding the blue but once seeing it in person it was a no brainer!

Back