Well Um Hey?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Hardly recognize the place or names? I'm still alive and kickin'.
Just checking in. Same as last time. Still no bike and probably not another one for a while. Just doing little league baseball coaching, travelling to games and enjoying watching my now 10yr old son throw like a man and destroy kids with his fastballs and then fool em with a well floated changeup.
'Strike 3 you're out, go sit down kiddo....' Sends em crying back to their dugouts. Gotta love it.

He was a batboy for the Marlins pre-season this year and still taking lessons from one of their pitchers. So we got to meet most of them. He still has difficulty dealing with the loss of Jose Fernandez and we had to take the poster off his wall as well. Tough for all of us down here.

Here's the lil booger now. Most who knew him way back probably won't recognize him.

IMG_6617.JPG

Anyway wassssssssup?

Yeah, he drinks miracle grow for breakfast. :)

How's trix TTV?
Sorry for the loss of your fellow lineman the other day.

Whats up man,,,
Go to see you stop by, now go get your self a bike,,,

Not a day goes by that I don't think about doing that.
But I'm working a lot now. And the spare time I have scheduled goes to coaching the kids and son.

To date this is as close as he's come to his first over the fence HR. Hit a few infield homers where it was a comedy of errors that allowed him to circle the bases. But nobody else on the team hits em this hard, this far.

I look forward to the proud dad moment of seeing it go over.

Enjoy.

Back