Best Place For Suzuki Oil

BusaBenny

Registered
Hi. I was wondering where is the best place online to buy 10w-40 Suzuki oil for my gen2? I'm seeing prices around $36 a gallon. Thanks.

just curious why you would be wanting to use that particular oil. Of course not trying to start the 53rd oil war thread or anything

just curious why you would be wanting to use that particular oil. Of course not trying to start the 53rd oil war thread or anything

Honestly the only reason I have is the po kept everything stock and I feel I want to do the same. I've always ran rotella t6 in my bike but this time I'm thinking to stay stock.

Suzuki specific branded oil is going away. Suzuki is private labeling their oil into the ECSTAR brand (now you know why the motogp bikes are ECSTAR) - BMW has done the same thing with Advantec. Some dealers are trying to move their remaining supply of Suzuki-branded oil so you might get lucky calling around.

NOTE: Suzuki branded oil is just private-labeled oil by another manufacturer (don't know who). There are PLENTY of good name-brand oils available. Most of us prefer full-synthetic over dino oil.

Oh ok skydivr that's why I'm having trouble finding it. Well in that case it's either amsoil or t6. Thanks guys.

Back