Finally.........after A Lot Of Waiting Around For Parts She Is Finally Having The Supercharger Fitte

20170409_183144.jpg
20170409_183152.jpg

20170409_183221.jpg

Too much traffic about for a really good blast this weekend, I didn't go over a gps indicated 164mph and it will be worse this weekend with it being Easter weekend but fitted the QA throttle and that raised the grin factor quite a bit haha and upped the acceleration even more, well, maybe not so much the acceleration as the wheel spin. Didn't get the new tires coz they didn't have the Pirelli's in that I wanted, so getting fitted this Saturday instead then I can have a laugh at tire wear
:lol::race:

Cool but no faces in England, we have to wear helmets by law and 95% wear full face helmets but I will have a look at giving it a go just so you can watch them go backwards Zae :lol::race:

Kawasaki H2 dyno graph after de catting and remapping on J33 Dyno Centre, he should have bought a Hayabusa and had it Supercharged (or Turbo'd whatever floats your boat) and with the money he saved he could have bought...........tires!! :lol:
17903435_10154746493113937_1776932800794065664_n.jpg

I'd say yea. We have one here making 267hp after initial purchase of bike with mods it is about $30k. He struggles to hit a 9 second qtr up here but does trap 156mph. We are at 5300' altitude. My Busa with just exhaust, airbox mods, gearing, lightened up to 470lbs full tank and ECU tuning runs 9.60s @144mph. Purchase a low mileage Gen II and have TTS Supercharger along with supporting mods installed assuming you have someone else do that, you will be less than $20k and make more HP and TQ throughout.

The H2 is a cool bike but it isn't very light considering. Still effing awesome for factory built.

Last edited:
I'd say yea. We have one here making 267hp after initial purchase of bike with mods it is about $30k. He struggles to hit a 9 second qtr up here but does trap 156mph. We are at 5300' altitude. My Busa with just exhaust, airbox mods, gearing, lightened up to 470lbs full tank and ECU tuning runs 9.60s @144mph. Purchase a low mileage Gen II and have TTS Supercharger along with supporting mods installed assuming you have someone else do that, you will be less than $20k and make more HP and TQ throughout.

The H2 is a cool bike but it isn't very light considering. Still effing awesome for factory built.

Yea, if only Suzuki hadn't bottled out with putting the prototype Supercharged B King into production then followed it up with a Supercharged Busa :(

Nothing to report after this weekends riding, 325 bhp, new tires and patchy damp roads do not make for an exciting ride, well, they do, but not in a ballistic way lol. First time I've come back with chicken strips on my tires but that will get sorted out next weekend, weather permitting in good ole England :D

Geez that H2 Torque seems really low. I guess thats the down side to blower but the instant power is a fair trade off I guess.

Geez that H2 Torque seems really low. I guess thats the down side to blower but the instant power is a fair trade off I guess.
Andy who remapped it said the supercharger itself was quite small so that's probably why it's on the low side. The guy who owns the H2 lives locally apparently so if possible I'm going to try and get a ride out with him sometime. If I do I will let you know how it pans out :race:

This is an Email I sent to my Son over the weekend (who lives in Berthoud, Colorado) that I thought you may like.

Hi Son, l was laughing out loud in my helmet today...l love it...l cracked the throttle wide open at 160 and she just lifted the front wheel and took off. Sooooo much fun....cars and bikes try and race me and l just disappear into the distance. People at Devils Bridge (local bike meet at Kirkby Lonsdale England) look at her and say...is that a supercharger, err yes....what bhp...325 @ the wheel and they either walk away laughing or walk away shaking their heads lol. One guy today said...not being funny mate but that's just mad...it must be uncontrollable. No l said..she's very controllable....c'mon mate he said...its got more power than a motogp bike...are you saying you are a better rider than marquez......no l said....you said she must be uncontrollable and l said she isn't and that's just a fact. He walked away scowling and shaking his head lol.

Chicken strips are off the tyres and she's running really well. Best thing I have ever done to a bike having a supercharger fitted and as I have said before, I wish I had had done it sooner. I can't thank Andy of Junction 33 Dyno Centre enough for all his hard work and TTS Performance for the supply of the kit and their invaluable advice during the build.

This will probably be my last post for a while in this particular forum coz I don't want it to get boring lol but I will keep checking in and if anyone has any questions etc I'm always happy to respond. Cheers for all the likes and advice off this forum too :beerchug: :bowdown::race::race::race:

And if anyone is in the Berthoud area and want's to call in on your Busa to see my Son, pm me if you want his address :) He would be more than happy to see you guys, not to mention your Busa's. I know he misses being on the back of mine as I rear wheel drift her round corners, sometimes on purpose sometimes not oops :lol::beerchug::race:

20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190722.jpg
20170514_190900.jpg
20170514_190651.jpg
20170514_190657.jpg
Looks great.
My only concern would be tipping into a hard corner and grinding the sc bracket(throttle side)on the road.
I drug my right side fairing many a time.
It had an egg size and shaped scrape on the fairing in front of the clutch cover.
The right side of the engine and fairing sticks out further than the left.
The gen2 Busa handles so well(all things considered), it made it easy to drag the right fairing. As well as the bottoms of each stock pipe. Too low, bad form, and asking for trouble, I know.
But coming from 1ks and smaller bikes, it took a little getting used to.
Looks like you're a knee dragger, so
just an fyi, after seeing the pics, that sc Will drag the road if you let it. Which could just be some scrapes...or a high or low side(which you probably knew anyway).
As for the power, hang the front wheel at 11 o'clock and keep gettin it!
Bike looks awesome, and has to perform just as well.
Congrats on getting it done.
We can't wait to hear how it rides now!

Just to show you that ground clearance doesn't seem to be an issue sixpack :laugh::race:

20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190722.jpg
20170514_190900.jpg
20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190707.jpg
20170514_190707.jpg

Sorry posted the same pics twice, sometimes us old guys and computers don't mix and don't know how to get the duplicates off again :confused::laugh:

Nice bike and great job on removing the strips....LOL I have some great country twisty roads out where Im at but still and not comfortable enough on this bike to get it that low.

Although the H2 is a benchmark bike, it does have it's limitations. For the money, you can do way more with a Busa, even though it is like a fat chick on a waterbed. And it is no secret that the H2 is a hand grenade - these things are blowing up left and right. A piped and tuned Gen 2 makes more torque . . .

Back