Those With Full Exhaust- Did It Stop The Smell?

juissed

Registered
I'd love to ride mine more, but the exhaust smell from the dump makes it such a hassle.

Does switching to the full length exhaust with a muffler stop the stink?

image.jpeg
Nothing about my Busa stinks.

I'd love to ride mine more, but the exhaust smell from the dump makes it such a hassle.

Does switching to the full length exhaust with a muffler stop the stink?

Riding with dumps can make your right pants leg stink a bit, especially in a lot of slow riding. If you go faster - or get a full RCC exhaust - you will put all
of that behind you!

I guess the 06 LE is the only one we can put a turbo on here? The only smell I get is a whiff of oil every so often.

IMG_4484.JPG

I don't get anything regardless of we're I'm riding or how? Maybe there's an ongoing problem rising up

Cant' you just add some perfume in to the tank?
Seriously now i went with the full exhaust from the very start and i never regretted it plus the sound is so much nicer, deep like an earth quake and pleasant at the same time.

I'm assuming fuel. Mine has a smell of fuel with the pipes on or off. Might be a tad rich if your smelling a strong fuel smell?

I was referring to a fuel smell. I think the problem is that there is such a discrepancy between pump tune up and race gas tune up... (18 psi vs 40psi)

Could be lean as well. If you didn't tune it to the exhaust and it was lean the flame won't travel all the way across the chamber and flow raw gas fumes out the pipes.

Back