My Christmas To Me

Bobby914

Registered
20161225_133710.jpg
20161225_133651_HDR.jpg

Thanks guys been on here for a while but haven't posted since I sold my gen 1. Gonna do some chrome pieces and swap out the pc3 for a pc5 and try to do the flash if its worth it...input please lol, and take the 10 inch stretch swingarm off and go stock or maybe 4 to 6 over. If anybody wants the arm let me know. I want to thank you guys for all the knowledge on here because that helped me get a great bike.

Okay where do I go for this, heard of woolich and ivans and brock/ghuls flash. Is there a forum member and if not who is close to
richmond VA that can handle this for me.

Okay where do I go for this, heard of woolich and ivans and brock/ghuls flash. Is there a forum member and if not who is close to
richmond VA that can handle this for me.

Do both - ecu flash AND a PC with a custom dyno map, that is how you will get the best throttle response and most hp and torque out of the bike. Ecu editor is great for derestricting, but it sucks for tuning fuel maps . . . hey, but don't listen to me, I only have 15+ years of tuning under my belt . . . :poke:

Do both - ecu flash AND a PC with a custom dyno map, that is how you will get the best throttle response and most hp and torque out of the bike. Ecu editor is great for derestricting, but it sucks for tuning fuel maps . . . hey, but don't listen to me, I only have 15+ years of tuning under my belt . . . :poke:
Okay sounds good where are you and how much am I looking at Powerhouse?

Back