Victory Motorcycles

busafan08

Registered
Have you guys heard the news they are shutting down out of business I think they made a neat product but maybe tried to copy harley to much ? Sad for the motorcycle community in general i think :thumbsup:

Have you guys heard the news they are shutting down out of business I think they made a neat product but maybe tried to copy Harley to much ?

Sad for the motorcycle community in general I think :thumbsup:

http://www.motofire.com/2017/01/news/victory-motorcycles-is-closing-down/

They already own Indian now ~^~ why do they need Victory motorcycles ?

4256fd52efbeace234de5d54019da316.jpg

Yep saw this to sad really...
Also saw Triumph are to supply moto2 engines from 2018 750 triples - imagine the howl :)

From what I read, Victory wasn't very profitable for Polaris, Indian has been a money maker right out the gate. However, a Polaris spokesman says what they learned with Victory gave them the confidence to buy and revive the Indian brand.

That was an awesome video cheers,
I ride with a mate who has an RG 4 & 500 wicked noise and cool to ride as are the Benelli TNT 1130, I've burnt a couple of tanks of gas thru it very deceptive power and nice torque.
Another friend has a NS400R in Rothman colours it's got an crazy wail to.

I certainly am not up to speed in regards to that series , running Indian flat trackers !! Of course the USA flat tracker racing is legendary , and the so too the XR750 Harley , but I was unaware of the Indian bike , so thank you for that Red . :thumbsup:

He was on a show the other day where they reunited him with his old TZ750 GP bike...he still has it...King Kenny said it was a challenge to not go fast but the museum people wanted the bike back in one piece.

Back