Overseas Adventure

N

Nah bro not enough time but was offered a 2016 Dodge Charger for $75 USD a day.

Take it & visit the Pirate Diver ~ I would stop over there to visit . . .
hqdefault.jpg

N
Yeah bro,supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow and if you get out for a drive give me a yell and me and Red will meet up with you.
Not sure I can afford in my budget but will try and squeeze the rental in. I've already started planning my next trip here so more time and more important more $$$$ to play with. I'm staying on sunset boulevard at a place I'm pretty sure is a bit dodgy with trying to rip guests off with extra hidden costs and no bloody hot water but hey I guess every city has these fruit-loops. If I'm I'm unable to get down to catch up bro, please forgive me but will definitely try my best.

N

Not sure I can afford in my budget but will try and squeeze the rental in. I've already started planning my next trip here so more time and more important more $$$$ to play with. I'm staying on sunset boulevard at a place I'm pretty sure is a bit dodgy with trying to rip guests off with extra hidden costs and no bloody hot water but hey I guess every city has these fruit-loops. If I'm I'm unable to get down to catch up bro, please forgive me but will definitely try my best.
If your in Santa Ana I will check out public transport to that area. For me going to San Bernardino yesterday from here was like going from Auckland to Hamilton (Cantab )will know what I mean :-)

Don't forget to check out Uber for local transport if you need it. Usually cheaper than a cab. We use it a lot up in the bay area.

Not much in the agenda this trip but to enjoy myself.

Will try n get to Del Amo's but rail is quite expensive.

But am planning a return with more time to do more stuff.

Just to let you know that my Hayabusa isn't our only means of transportation ~ if you are stuck in the Los Angeles area it might be FUN to stay local . . .

ladee.jpg

Welcome to the United States of America brother ~ make sure that you take as many pictures as you want . . .

Just to let you know that my Hayabusa isn't our only means of transportation ~ if you are stuck in the Los Angeles area it might be FUN to stay local . . .

View attachment 1570818

Welcome to the United States of America brother ~ make sure that you take as many pictures as you want . . .
Cheers bro. Have taken heaps of photos. Am off to long Beach today meet more people. Have found locals here real polite and friendly except those from the church of scientology. I seem to have a natural dislike for those global creeps. Trying to f#&k with your heads.

Cheers bro.

Have taken heaps of photos .

Am off to long Beach today meet more people.

Have found locals here real polite and friendly except those from the church of scientology.

I seem to have a natural dislike for those global creeps.

Trying to f#&k with your heads.

My favorite loop is highway 74 to 79 right past their compound ~ then roll up the 243 into Idyllwild & shred the 74 right back around . . .

Gilman_Hot_Springs.jpg

Back