Do You Know This Busa Rider With 106,000 Miles?

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/mcy/5945398566.html

I'm just curious to see if anyone recognizes this rider/bike. His bike is listed in the Tampa area for sale, but I've never seen him around here nor remember any forum member that looked like him. I think that's an awesome accomplishement on his part!! I wish I could put that many miles on my bike, but sadly, I just hit 10k on mine.

Don't know him with a name. Busawhipped has that kind of mileage, semi should be close.

Then someone post the question, Is 15,000 miles to many miles for a used busa. :D

Nope assuming regular maintenance. My friend bought a 2003 with 32k miles and it was fine. He races it without any issues. Although I suggested to him to replace certain parts to assure continued reliability.

Not a misprint . I fully intend to reach 100K on my bird . Currently @ 10,300 in 1.5 years of ownership.

20170105_200159_HDR_zpsboloezkv.jpg

20170105_200215_HDR_zpspjjvkgjb.jpg

20170105_200240_HDR_zpstis3xdmd.jpg

That's amazing. I wish I had time to rack up miles like that,

That is amazing. I have the time - just don't live where I can ride year round so I will probably never get to those kind of miles
unless I move someplace where I can ride all year long - Winter or Summer.

It would be nice to see the maintenance/repair list.

Spoke with him a little while ago and that topic came up.
Other than regular maintenance he has had to replace the clutch slave push rod seal, it was leaking when the bike was cold, and a new fuel pump.

That's it.

chers
ken

Spoke with him a little while ago and that topic came up.
Other than regular maintenance he has had to replace the clutch slave push rod seal, it was leaking when the bike was cold, and a new fuel pump.

That's it.

chers
ken
That's great to hear! Hope I can rack up that amount of miles one day. Even if it's on several bikes combined. I found him on Facebook and read that he has 4 hayabusas and is crazy the amount of miles combined.

That's great to hear! Hope I can rack up that amount of miles one day. Even if it's on several bikes combined. I found him on Facebook and read that he has 4 hayabusas and is crazy the amount of miles combined.

ya thats some miles on the birds . I just found him as well .

I know that bike well and it has over 190k on the clock. And yes, it has seen a lot of country in it's short time.
Have had the pleasure of riding behind Wasabi in the SoCal area as well as Reno and it is a tried and proven testament as to the bullet-proof worthiness of the Hayabusa engine and mechanics of this bike.
The only other issue I can add was the fact that he wore out the oil drain screw threads from the multiple oil changes over the years. Quick fix and she is purring along!

I know that bike well and it has over 190k on the clock. And yes, it has seen a lot of country in it's short time.
Have had the pleasure of riding behind Wasabi in the SoCal area as well as Reno and it is a tried and proven testament as to the bullet-proof worthiness of the Hayabusa engine and mechanics of this bike.
The only other issue I can add was the fact that he wore out the oil drain screw threads from the multiple oil changes over the years. Quick fix and she is purring along!

I too have shared many rides with Scar and Wasabi, both on my 07 and my 08 in the same color as his. How ya been, BUBBA?!

Back