Powerhouse Turbo Kits On Sale, Rcc

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is running a sale on RCC Turbo kits for org members . . . now is a good time to get that Christmas present you really want! :beerchug:

RCC Stage One kits for Gen 1s, now $4199 . . .

RCC Stage One kits for Gen 2s, now $4299 !

Anyone looking for a Stage Two kit, or Ultra, or whatever - POWERHOUSE

will offer the same discount, as long as it is a complete kit. We reserve the right to discontinue this offer at any time. Please also keep in mind that POWERHOUSE always stocks and continues to sell everything you may need to take your build to the next level. As always, we are available
with any tech assistance or suggestions you may need to build the best bike
you ever owned . . . and will continue this support throughout the build, tune and beyond.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!

At this time, we intend on running this sale until the third week in January, but will secure the sale price for any members who put down a deposit during that time . . .

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES will be ending this sale on the 31st of January . . . . as previously stated, anyone placing a deposit towards a kit before that date will secure the sale price going forward through March . . .:super:

One more day, and this is done. Although I will not be in the shop today, anyone getting a deposit in to me by tomorrow will secure the sale price going forward, please call me directly. Thanks to everyone who took advantage of this . . .

Back