Service Manual For Hayabusa Gen 2

NRP

Registered
I own a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa and like it so much. I do the cleaning and change oil. I would like to have a copy of its service manual. Can anyone please help me? Kindly send it to my email at nickybmw11@ymail.com.

Thank you so much

Thanks so much for your reply sir. However, there was no "Service Manual" attachment on the email. Sorry for being bothersome but can you please re-send the file sir?

I own a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa and like it so much. I do the cleaning and change oil. I would like to have a copy of its service manual. Can anyone please help me? Kindly send it to my email at nickybmw11@ymail.com.

Thank you so much
As far as I know there is no service Manuel on sale . Haynes have a manual for the Gen 1 (1999/2007). Suzuki do supply data to mechanics at shops via net / download

Haynes have a service manual for gen 2 on sale which I have and find easier to follow especially when outside working on the bike

I have the GEN 2 (K9) manual in pdf. But it's too large to email (36 Meg).

I dunno, maybe I could talk Doug into hosting it permanently somewhere on the site?

PM me and maybe we can find another way.

Kinda funny in that I got the CD with the manual when I got my Gen 2, then I found it a pain and got the Haynes manual as well...

Back