F-en Idiot!

GNBRETT

Registered
this isn't about lane splitting its about traveling too fast for conditions and not being able to brake in time!

he splitted lanes for miles recklessly in the RAIN with his buddy so I'm not at all surprised he eventually crashed. I feel sorry for the dude that got rear ended not the guy on the bike.

I'm with GNBRETT. I was thinking when id this fool going to hit something and get this display of stupidity over with!

Oh..it IS about lane splitting at that speed. It's just a REALLY good way to die...

How many of us would have been on the side of the road already with helmets off running over to a buddy... lots of bad things in that video for sure but the guy recording that just kept going is what is most unbelievable.

Hey Douchebag...how'd that work out for you? Looks like Hotlanta..

I see this poop all the time in Southern Cali.... regardless of weather. Some just like to take chances.

I honestly don't think that some of these young guys don't really understand the consequences and ramifications of for everyone WHEN they crash...

They really dont, some people just have to get hurt to learn, Like my son, I can tell him a hundred times its hot, but until he gets burned he wont listen.

Really unfortunate.

They really dont, some people just have to get hurt to learn, Like my son, I can tell him a hundred times its hot, but until he gets burned he wont listen.

Really unfortunate.

My personal opinion is that we have protected a younger generation so much that they just don't understand POWER or IMPACT, things we learned pretty early as kids.. I'm not saying that I want all the kids to have head injury's or anything but ya know crashing on your Huffy a few times without some safety gear will make you think twice bout splittin lanes if ya know what I mean..

My personal opinion is that we have protected a younger generation so much that they just don't understand POWER or IMPACT, things we learned pretty early as kids.. I'm not saying that I want all the kids to have head injury's or anything but ya know crashing on your Huffy a few times without some safety gear will make you think twice bout splittin lanes if ya know what I mean..

There is truth to this...I didn't know what a wreck felt like....until I had one....

Back