***NEED HELP**** Aftermarket Mirror Suggestions

Adam Perkins

Registered
I am in search of new mirrors for 2012 Limited edition Hayabusa. I have grown tired of those ugly clunky mirrors on there now, and I have
been searching for a while now for new ones, and I haven't had any luck. If anyone has suggestions for good low profile mirrors that would
help me out greatly.

Thanks

Not sure if low profile, but I've been trying to find those 'carbon fiber' GSXR1000 mirrors to no avail.

I got a bunch of stuff from them. Mirrors, windshield, F. fender, license plate re-locator, rear cowl, gas tank protector. The longest that I've ever had to wait was probably 3 months. They'll tell ya' 30 days. Don't believe it! The Upside To This Stuff Is That It's Real Nice Sh*t. Some of the mirrors and parts for the mirrors they have in stock. Not mine though. That was like 8 weeks. They make the things when you order them. They ship them from OSAKA, JAPAN. That only take about 2-3 days. It's top line shipping also. Just thought I'd chime in and give my 2 Cents..:yes:

Those are sweet mirrors, but not worth a 6 month wait time lol. How much are they?? The website doesnt have a price.
its not 6 months its like 6 weeks cause they are hand made to order and they are worth every penny. they are hands down the nicest and lightest mirrors anyone cud ever own!

talk to pashnit his gsxr1000 mirrors look the part on our busas and they actually allow you to see around yourself.

In my opinion there is not a mirror made now or in the future that is worth 359.00.
then id say ur in the wrong hobby cause that dosent even scratch the surface of wat after market parts cost.... some think spending $14,000 on a Turbo kit isn't worth it but there is no shortage of RCC Turbo kits are there?:poke:

then id say ur in the wrong hobby cause that dosent even scratch the surface of wat after market parts cost.... some think spending $14,000 on a Turbo kit isn't worth it but there is no shortage of RCC Turbo kits are there?:poke:

You are So right..And don't forget on top of the $14,000 Turbo kit, there's pistons,rods,transmission, lock-up clutch,studs etc. I don't think that $359 for a "Nice Pair" of mirrors is anywhere Near Outrageous..:no:

Buy a cheap Chinese bar end mirror with the double joint. $16 and you'll probably get two. So damn close to expensive CRGs that I would never buy CRGs again. Get a set of mirror blocks for another $16 and you're all set. Cool, lightweight and more aerodynamic.

Even the pictures of the mirrors are nice..:beerchug: I need to order a set to see them in person. I like the alumitex
Gary

The stock mirrors worked well , but I have run Magical Racing mirrors on previous bike , so I run them on my L2 . This is now my second set on L2 , because I low sided her (20 kph ) and wasted 1 mirror of a set . The first pic is the first set which i wrecked , they are on the longer elbow shafts , and really provide better rear view than the newer set I run , which are shorter fixed type stem . Need to actively move my arm sometimes for full mirror view . Also keep my Busa inside house , so mirrors on / off before and after rides . I admit I am more than a little obsessed now with my bikes weight reduction , and these Magical Racing mirrors are so light and in my opinion worth the dollars and hassle removing . Second pic is the second set on L2 .
DSCF1020.JPG
DSCF1100.JPG

There are some nice fold in bar end mirrors out there that are not to overly priced. Cycle Gear even stocks a pair or two.

+1
If you want the best field of veiw behind you, and regardless of how big and wide you are, bar end mirrors are the best.
There are plenty of good stalk mount mirrors out there, but you won't see nearly as good out of them as you can with a quality bar end mirror.

Back