Georgiabusa pics :)

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Well, finally know how to resize the pics so here goes. I had another INCREDIBLE time at the bash, met some new people and got to see some old friends, life is great. :) It was good to meet all of the new folks and I hope you had a great time.

DSCN9753.jpg

DSCN9754.jpg

DSCN9755.jpg

DSCN9756.jpg

DSCN9757.jpg

DSCN9758.jpg

DSCN9759.jpg

DSCN9760.jpg

DSCN9761.jpg

DSCN9762.jpg

Great seeing you again. We need to plan that meet up for lunch 1/2 way between us. We could meet at The Oasis Southwest Grill, Days Inn Drive, Kuttawa, KY 42055.

Great shots Tim!! Thanks for sharing and I'm always so glad to see you! Until next spring :thumbsup:

Nice pics, Tim... Unfortunately we didn't get to ride together this bash.................Fortunately, we live close and go on rides all the time :laugh: SO... see you sometime soon. I am needing a trip down into GA since I haven't been south yet this year :beerchug:

Despite the crummy weather, looks like spirt could not have been broken! Besides, where else can a grown man ride a big c--k in public??

image-4205701641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-4205701641.jpg

Great pics of great times. It was nice to meet you and your accent really makes me miss that part of the country. :)

Tim,
Those are awesome pics... where was that? Some sort of meet up or something? :laugh:

Back