I think he must be quite the Prankster...

Warchild

Banned
At one time or another this year, god has apparently told several Republicans to run for President. Rick Perry... Michelle Bucanan... Rick Santorum... and now the latest, Hermann Cain.

Since god is supposed to have omniscience, he already knows who was going to win. So it is curious why he asks 4-5 different Republicans to run, when he knows only one can win and already knows who that is (I guess he doesn't even consider those heathen Dems). The only *logical* conclusion to be drawn is that either god is quite the prankster, or these republicans are just making crap up in order to pander to the appropriate sheeple.

Linky-link: Herman Cain: God Convinced Me To Run For President

185229-herman-cain.jpg

Former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain says that God told him to run for president.

"I prayed and prayed and prayed," Cain told about 100 members of the Georgia Young Republicans in Atlanta on Saturday. "I'm a man of faith, I had to do a lot of praying for this one, more praying than I'd ever done before in my life. And when I finally realized that it was God saying that this is what I needed to do, I was like Moses. 'You've got the wrong man, Lord. Are you sure?'"

:dunno:

Well, it's better than the mindset of every Democrat who ever gets into office. - They all think they are God.

I think the Red Team already knows they are in serious doo-doo with this current crop of candidates. Sure is getting late in the game for them to find another decent Republican candidate, and I don't think the Extremest Right will let Romney win the nomination... and even if he does, I think (er.... hope) the American voter can see right through the "perfectly lubricated weather vane" that is Mitt Romney.

Cause his fellow Morman candidate sure can! :rofl:

Is there a facepalm smilie? jeez Republicans can't we do better than this :banghead:

I'd rather get free pizza than free healthcare. Just my :2cents:

:hide:

Is it possible that the clown in the yard would be better than the clown in the House? White House that is! :dunno:

You really want to find out????

As it appears, we will find out if clown B is indeed better than clown A! That is,,,,,,,,, as soon as the clown rules are established and the first rule has been established by clown A that "There are no Rules"!

Based on the answers thus far... I'm leaning toward god is a prankster. :laugh:

Though it's a pretty mean joke, making us put up with Buchanan. :whistle:

Based on the answers thus far... I'm leaning toward god is a prankster. :laugh:

Though it's a pretty mean joke, making us put up with Buchanan. :whistle:

Would your OP be another copy/paste from Politico by any chance? ???

Nope. :laugh: Well, Cain's quote is a quote, but it's wrapped up in a quote for easy identification. :whistle:

So... prankster, or pandering, which is it?

Please share! Your copy and paste instigation is meaningless without a source! However, your mocking of God does appear to be original, eh? :dunno:

Please share! Your copy and paste instigation is meaningless without a source!

Reading comprehension issue. Let's try again....

I said "Cain's quote is a quote". That's the only quote in the OP. That's why the quote is wrapped in, um, quote tags. :laugh:

And the link is clearly identified by the bold maroon "Linky-link:"... see that?

So, to reiterate.... the Cain quote is wrapped in quote tags, and the link to the Huffington Post article provides attribution to where Cain made the statement that is quoted.

There ya go.... :beerchug:

We would understand this situation better if we saw all of the GOP candidates get out of one Mini Cooper.:rofl:

Reading comprehension issue. Let's try again....

I said "Cain's quote is a quote". That's the only quote in the OP. That's why the quote is wrapped in, um, quote tags. :laugh:

And the link is clearly identified by the bold maroon "Linky-link:"... see that?

So, to reiterate.... the Cain quote is wrapped in quote tags, and the link to the Huffington Post article provides attribution to where Cain made the statement that is quoted.

There ya go.... :beerchug:

Beautiful, I love it when you finally cough up the source of your copy/paste political views "The Huffington (HufNPuff) Post! Which most folks understand is an arm of the radical left wing propaganda machine!

Thank you for your honesty! :thumbsup:

I'm sure Arianna Huffington is very grateful for the tens of millions she has accumulated as a result of her loyal fan club. :cheerleader:

Back