Help me decide!!!!!!!!!!!

Cjbowler

Registered
I want to listen to tunes as I ride but I'm undecided on the method. There are two options and please tell me what you would choose and why. Busa tunes or the torch blinc t22 helmet. Let me know.

Thanks

neither for me. its dangerous enough out there. i dont need to be distracted by music. got a car for that.

besides my busa is "music" to my ears.

my .02

I use the HTC and earbuds at a safe listening level. Still able to everything while able to block out all the harleys around here

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I use an ipod w/ear buds and have a wireless remote mounted near the clutch reservoir with a velcro strap. I wouldn't advise using one without the ability to control the volume.

Check your local laws on having stuff in your ear buds in your ears while going down the road. It's illegal in some states.

I got a cheap mp3 with ear buds i just started using on the bike, only issue i have is i tend to snag my jacket or vest collar with the cord at times, woman has the little speakers in the helmet with just a single wire that comes down with a volume knob right there where you can get to it. They're illegal out here but with taking a helmet off with a cop behind you, just grab the cords drop inside your jacket, i havent had a issue yet.

I got a cheap mp3 with ear buds i just started using on the bike, only issue i have is i tend to snag my jacket or vest collar with the cord at times, woman has the little speakers in the helmet with just a single wire that comes down with a volume knob right there where you can get to it. They're illegal out here but with taking a helmet off with a cop behind you, just grab the cords drop inside your jacket, i havent had a issue yet.

Your mp3 player has to be inside of your jacket. I place mine in a pocket, the cord from the player to the e-buds is wrapped around the player so as to not have slack cord hanging in the way. MP3 player in inside pocket, e-buds in ears, zip jacket all the way up. Make sure cord is not in the way of zipper. Collar closed with enough play in the cords to turn head side to side without resistence. Put helmet on, enjoy the tunes and ride.

Just purchase a bluetooth helmet. I use one and love it.

PB1

Back