Which Screen ???

Tyron

Registered
G'Day all,

Im looking to change my screen to a dark tint (Black).

Im unsure on whether to go with the Standard or Double Bubble.
How many people are running the Double Bubble? Are the wind resistant advantages noticable?

Thanks

a majority here (myself included) go with the DB (Puig or Zero Gravity). I am 5'10"/70 in tall and do not get any turbulence with the DB. For long distance riding, I have a ZG Touring screen that works best.

ZG Double Bubble dark smoke here. Better view of the gauges and better airflow.

via Tapatalk

Anyone have a DB they would like part with. Doesn't have to be in great condition. But it has to be cheap(like me). I'm looking for functional.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

Anyone have a DB they would like part with. Doesn't have to be in great condition. But it has to be cheap(like me). I'm looking for functional.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

How cheap? Yana Shiki on eBay for less than $50 and Puig and ZG for less than $90
China knock offs for $30

via Tapatalk

I have a puig db and love it. I went with smoke so I could still see through it while tucked.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zero gravity! Love it

7-9-11 008.jpg

check out ZGOutlet, you can get screens for 50% off (these are 2nds/blems, I have bought 2 and could not find the defect) ZGØutlet.com

my wife picked up a blue one for me off amazon for way cheep. i dig it. can't see through it, but i dig it.

I have a Puig DB. I'm 6'3" and can now see my gauges better. As far as how the wind hit me on normal riding? Can't really give that answer. Just use to however it is. I can offer some advice though. If you end up with a wind screen that squeaks while going down the road. Take it back off and put a little bit of electrical tape(or something similar) around the edge of the shield that fits inside the faring. Just a small piece here and there along the edge.

i recently upgraded the the ZG DB....its nice, i can see the gauges again! makes the whole gauge area look like a cockpit. wind wise...at 6'1 it helps moderately.

puig dark smoke d.b. here. i am 6'2" and the airflow hits my upper chest when riding upright. the gauges are much easier to see with the d.b. screen.

20110216_03.jpg

The Double Bubble does work well for diverting the wind but I preferred the look of the stock Screen better, I painted the stock to match the bike. Just looks sleeker.

Back