The Busaman's Creed

ResidentEvil

Registered
This is my Busa. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Busa is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Busa, without me, is useless. Without my Busa, I am useless. I must ride my Busa true. I must ride straighter than my enemy who is trying to dust me. I must launch on him before he launches on me. I will...
My Busa and myself know that what counts in this street war is not the tires we burn, the noise of our pipes, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the win that counts. We will win...
My Busa is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its specs and its motor. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Busa clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My Busa and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Thanks to the USMC.

hayabusakanji_suzuki_tn.jpg

Good stuff man. A jarhead who can write, what's this world coming to?

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

Putting obsessive/compulsive disorders to good use I see...I do know where your coming from friend!
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw something on another busa forum on busa nation, that was built into the front forks.It was too coo!!! Nicely done!!!:cheerleader:

Back