Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Work is excellent. Always willing to chat.
Action Cycles Performance Center
46 Grove St
Spring Valley, NY 10977-4852
(845) 356-1505

Lee's Performance in Charlotte, NC
established by Lee Shierts in 1985, and is the home of many world records and first time accomplishments in the motorcycle hi-performance industry. We are the home of the outright WORLDS FASTEST HAYABUSA at 260.288 mph, and in 1999 we were the first and fastest Hayabusa to go 200.00mph ridden by Lee Shierts.

Welcome to Lee's Performance

I think he did me a great job and treated me right. I would recommend him.

logo.jpg

Heads up Performance (Scott Horner)
270 West Cottage Dr
Sandy, Utah 84070
(702) 204-4505

He specializes in LSR turbo Busas, complete build and dyno tunes the bikes himself. He has created his own turbo packages for whatever your goals. If he is not building Busas you can find him on the salt flats running all out. He will not sacrifice quality coming out of his shop for quantity or to meet anyone's hurry up schedule.

A real down to earth guy and the Busa community is lucky to have his knowledge available.

logo.jpg

Heads up Performance (Scott Horner)
270 West Cottage Dr
Sandy, Utah 84070
(702) 204-4505

He specializes in LSR turbo Busas, complete build and dyno tunes the bikes himself. He has created his own turbo packages for whatever your goals. If he is not building Busas you can find him on the salt flats running all out. He will not sacrifice quality coming out of his shop for quantity or to meet anyone's hurry up schedule.

A real down to earth guy and the Busa community is lucky to have his knowledge available.

:thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:

For the Phoenix / Arizona Area

Superfinishers
Phoenix, AZ 85001
(623) 516-7517

I talked to Mike, he is the owner. He siad they can help with any part of the build, from installation to tuning.
They have a dyno machine that is not limited, which means heavy HP bikes can be dynoed.

Looks like the closest to me is in kansas? Any others closer/ i am in council bluffs ia by omaha nebraska.

anybody know anyone in minnesota or surrounding states?? the only one I saw in this thread was hitman motorsports and last I heard they went outta business and haven't heard anything good about them lol. correct me if i'm wrong

Ruthless Performance Motorsports

ruthless_racing@hotmail.com

In Fall River, MA

Outstanding people to deal with! Built me one hell of a turbo busa. And I have seen the work of many others he has built. He owns A turbo busa and a Turbo GSXR 1000. Feel free to message me with any questions about my build and he is also a long standing member on this site and a friend of many.

Cannon Cycles
Bridgeville, Delaware 19933
Specializing in street strip turbo/nitrous systems
Contact-Bill or wally
302-337-3872 or wally cell 410-253-5993

I am in the Seattle area. I am curious if there is anyone in this neck of the woods for turbos? 2011 Busa

What brand turbocharger did they install in your bike?

Ruthless Performance Motorsports

ruthless_racing@hotmail.com

In Fall River, MA

Outstanding people to deal with! Built me one hell of a turbo busa. And I have seen the work of many others he has built. He owns A turbo busa and a Turbo GSXR 1000. Feel free to message me with any questions about my build and he is also a long standing member on this site and a friend of many.

What work was done on the bike?, more displacement? For RWHP was the price halfway reasonable? thanks

Your memory is consistent with mine...........Dennis always stepped up to the plate and gave me more than I asked for.......and he kept it totally streetable......my final numbers were 523 RWHP with 309 Ft. Lbs......I sold it last year to Tommy.........should never have done that.....even with 4 inches on the arm, that bike would lift the front wheel at any speed you wanted with just throttle.....and that was with a 19 up front. What a hoot. 16 lbs on low boost and 26 on high.........what more could a man want for the street???

P.S. If memory serves, shop number was 216-631-4100.........

Dave

Back