Tiger Racing chooses Hayabusa.org as it's home Website

Thats great news & congrats to Capt. Nothing but top quality gofast goods from Tiger Racing, anybody with a extended swingarm should checkout their +4" bellywing
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys make no mistake Guy and Tiger Racing has been around here for ever heck you can tell how involved they are in the industry when you see who they hang out with, Johnny Cheese and Noonan!

Instead of saying welcome back lets say "watch this"! We are going to ramp up communications with you guys about this company.. We are going to show you some products some may not have known even existed. We are going to make you want what they have then make it easy to order and in the end cheaper to do it.

So from me you will not hear me say welcome back but more of "Glad your still here"!

Cap

Tiger Racing will choose 5 more members to receive full Tiger Racing sponsorships for 2011.

Thanks to all, and let's have a great 2011 together.

Guy Caputo
The "Tiger"

:clap: Thats great, so when can I expect my things to arrive? :whistle:

Well, I'll just help you out, and you can send two right away to Hayabusa4Life, and I'll pick mine up at his house. Saves you shipping! :whistle::bowdown:

thats very groovy. you could not have picked a better site. the org is like no place i have ever been.
:poke: i'd dig a sponsor! let me know the whens, wheres, and hows.:thumbsup:

Awesome!!!

I plan on running the Texas Mile in March. :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rock the Tiger sponsored busa at the at every military track day we have here in Hawaii if I had a chance..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that is some of the things we regretably always miss out not being on the mainland:laugh:..

First off welcome back, secondly everyone that owns a Busa has a race bike :laugh:

Thanks Guy, maybe now I can get something to go with my Tee Shirt :whistle:

Great news, Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Im liking the new horizontal tag bracket you guys have... now to find out if its legal in NC so i can buy it...

I would rock the Tiger sponsored busa at the at every military track day we have here in Hawaii if I had a chance..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that is some of the things we regretably always miss out not being on the mainland:laugh:..

For those of you on the island of Five-0, you can see Ted Davis at Rev-Tek in Waipahu. Ted can hook you up with most any Tiger Racing product.

And Captain will be starting a Tiger Racing Sponsor thread real soon.

And I never really left, just been incognito lately. Don't forget folks to use your 10% discount when ordering aluminum products from us and save.

Guy

Wow this is pretty sweet news :thumbsup:

Does the sponsorship HAVE to be on a race bike? I dont go to tracks much yet but i ride all the time weather permitting minus the past few months since my legs has been broken

Yea.. I'm just sayin! lol I haven't made it to a track day yet... I want free stuff.. I'll take a cuzzy.. :beerchug::lol:

Guy, you are right, Ted is da Man in the 808, and is also selling his 2k bike for 18G's. I have spent so many hours drooling over that machine. Revtek is the only place on the island sellign your products and he always have stuff in stock. right now I'm just rocking the belly pan and hump storage.. great products as always.
Here is a pitch, how about a belly pan that has some sort of exhuast incorporated? kinda like the SSb Play ball busa in the apr 08 issue?
In similar fashion of shorties (hotbodies, vodoo and the like) this could be promising from a company that stands by their products and provides great support to all of us as proven here.

0804_sbkp_06_z+2007_suzuki_hayabusa+clever_routing.jpg

This a very generous offer Guy. :bowdown: Thank you very much. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Man thats sweet, look forward to doing buisness with you soon....:thumbsup:

Back