Tiger Racing chooses Hayabusa.org as it's home Website

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
After many years of working the websites for motorcycles, Tiger Racing has chosen Hayabusa.org as it's home website.
In celebration of this important decision, Tiger Racing has awarded "Captain" a full Tiger Racing sponsorship and that's not all. Tiger Racing will choose 5 more members to receive full Tiger Racing sponsorships for 2011.

Admin will soon post a thread on how to get awarded a full sponsorship from Tiger Racing. A full sponsorship will allow you to choose any aluminum product from the TigerRacingProducts.com website and wear the Tiger Racing sticker on your race bike and a complete apparel wardrobe from Tiger Racing.

Congratulations to Hayabusa.org and all of it's members. It's been a while since we have been here, but we are back and looking forward to serving it's members.

We also want to give all the Hayabusa.org members a discount at our website. We are going to give every member a 10% discount on any aluminum product we sell. Just use coupon code tiger10 when checking out. Please do not use this code for anything except aluminum products. If you do, I will have to reject your order and ask you to use it for aluminum products only.

Thanks to all, and let's have a great 2011 together.

Guy Caputo
The "Tiger"

great and welcome full time. :thumbsup: congrats Captain, would love to get one of the other full sponsorships. great deal on the 10% off, thanks guys :bowdown:

Wow this is pretty sweet news :thumbsup:

Does the sponsorship HAVE to be on a race bike? I dont go to tracks much yet but i ride all the time weather permitting minus the past few months since my legs has been broken

Awesome! I have the hump "glove box" and it's a great aluminum piece!

+1000 That is a true quality product. I was immensly impressed how nice it is. Thought I have not used it yet for too much :laugh: I do have it installed and love it.

Back