What's the longest swingarm you've seen?

Fredyp33

Registered
I recently saw a gentleman on here selling his hayabusa with an 18" over swingarm. I was just wondering if any one has seen longer? Any pictures would be great.

Jumpin Jiminy did he have to carry two registrations from each one of the states that thing covered ?

I don't remember which show, I think it was "Superbikes" on the Speed channel, they highlighted a streched busa with tandem rear wheels (one in front of the other), both of them driven. That thing was longer than my car.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/images/tandem_suzuki_hayabusa.jpg

Kinda like that but with both wheels behind the tail...

tandem_suzuki_hayabusa.jpg

Last edited:
Heck...try turning this around in the parking lot:rofl:
I give up for the creativity thu...but come one now!

Ive a Busa before with a 22 inch arm and a 300 tire. WAY TO LONG

IMG00049-20090620-1554.jpg

I've seen the blue bike that has two wheels before in a magazine, but that green one is new to me. And if they only had the one wheel, they would have normal length swingarms. Show bike builders are running out of ideas, so now they're just getting stupid. Two wheels in the back deserves getting slapped!

I didn't get it why two wheels and why make it too long like this, it's not even look good. ???

I saw one sometimes in downtown too long like 18" maybe and he did over the stock swingarm you can see the welding:laugh: and I also so an ad for a busa with two wheels here for one of the basketball players. :laugh:

I got a new pic of the rebuild Saw busa...will post up later when I get back home. ITs crazy long...think he add audio equip and stuff in the arm.

Ok..here you go....ITS LOOOONGGGGbut I dont know the inches? He add screens in both sides of the tank + more?

IMAG0092.jpg

Back