The new drug to get high

Joker

Registered
What is this world comming to?

- Fox News Reports on Jenkem[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
My kid would definitely get a beatin for that !
Won't be hiding any inside though , that's for sure !

snopes.com: New Drug - Jenkem

This has been going on for years...It started on a message board as a joke and it took off further than they expected... I can't believe a news agency actually reported this...it was a joke in HS 10 years ago...we used to tell the teachers kidswere doing it toget them worked up....

solid news anchor to say with a straight face that the kids refer to it as "butt hash". :laugh:

I see...so its the old bongwater will get you high BS..... !

Pretty much..it started out as a joke to see how many people they could get to believe it... I mean could YOU convince anyone you know to inhale Poo Poo?? Besides..what gas does sewage produce?? Methane and small parts of a few others...Methane kills. It doesn't make you high. I guess thats about par for Fox news...they are always reporting complete BS! :laugh: :poke:

:poke::poke::poke:

gross

makes me wanna

- Team America - Mondo Upchuck Scene[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
FOX NEWS REPORTS,

Police arrest people who sit on the toilet too long.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

It's not an internet joke. In fact, many police agencies actually take this seriously, true or not. I know for a fact that our local Sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject. Now, whether or not it was based on factual information, I'll leave that for you to decide. But it is most assuredly not an internet prank.

So if Fox News reported on it, it's only because credible sources confirmed it first.

Back