Suzuki G-strider, why didn't they build it?

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Suzuki-2003-G-Strider.jpg

tell me why they didn't build the akira bike:bowdown:

And then there's this, which actually was put into production... for whatever reason. The zuki is much better looking.

honda-dn-01.jpg

i did a search for kaneda's bike from the movie Akira, to see if anyone had built a functional replica, and i found the g-strider to be pretty dang close. then i saw the picture was dated 2004 and wondered what happened to it. looks like a pretty bad ass little scooter. for those that don't know, this is kaneda's bike.
kanedas%20bike.jpg

i did a search for kaneda's bike from the movie Akira, to see if anyone had built a functional replica, and i found the g-strider to be pretty dang close. then i saw the picture was dated 2004 and wondered what happened to it. looks like a pretty bad ass little scooter. for those that don't know, this is kaneda's bike.
kanedas%20bike.jpg

Classic movie :thumbsup: It even made onto AFI's list of top 200 movies of all time.

i have the original pioneer vhs copy. it's friggin rad. i swear it looks like a dvd.

lol, update, my wife bought me the blu ray of akira for xmas, w00t!

The Mach 3 looks like it had large and heavy object dropped on it. Just doesn't look rite to me!

lol, what are you talking about dude? never saw bmw referenced in the movie

i really think that when hes showin off his bike and explaining its functions, there is a circular bmw sticker on the side of it. i could be wrong, but i dont think i am. im kinda a big fan of akira.

besides the thing was electric, 2wd, 200 somethin hp, electric creamic rotor bla bla bla.:whistle:

CANADA:laugh:

Back