todays tampa pics

Thats where I was Courtney Campbell Causeway.
Heather and I are trying to pull Orlando and Tampa together for rides.

Let me know. I work nights but i have weekends off. Just give me an advance so i can try to get a babysitter and bring the wife along or just get out by myself.

Great pics! But. to all of you who are not in the area. It has rained for 4 months now. These photos were taken on the best day we have had in ages. I work a couple of miles from where the pics were taken. I'll have to get my beast out for some pics, but the silver/black doesn't look as good as his bike!

Resident Evil, when are we going to ride together? We need to get a few of us in the area hooked up on a Saturday or Sunday. I'll just take the day off work to ride. I'm ready. Now if it will stop raining!

To all non-floridians, yes, it is raining again!!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!

Riders on the board from Tampa and surrounding area should get together sometime and ride stop and watch a game eat some wings or something iam from the Clearwater area

busa left side.jpg

Our Florida contingent is strong ... beautiful bikes :thumbsup:

RE, who makes that winsdscreen? Looks great on the Gen 2.

Our Florida contingent is strong ... beautiful bikes :thumbsup:

RE, who makes that winsdscreen? Looks great on the Gen 2.

R series windscreen I have 1 left pm me
I bought 2 1 light smoke and 1 dark so I went with the dark
you can try it on your bike 2 c if you like it

Last edited:
oh wait what year Busa u have ?
this one is for a 08/09 but they make them for first gen as well

(Yana shiki) sells them

I think Pashnit sells them too

Ok layla..im calling you out!!:rulez:

I have yet to see pics of you and your bike and you live in beautiful sunny Florida where it never gets dark and old people never die!

damn...there is a whole thread with me and my bike somewhere...but I got punished by the gear nazi so I dont post many pics on here anymore.

Let me see what I can find...

08142009 126.jpg

ridingHNH.jpg

09122009 007.jpg

166sm.jpg

Back