Old Icon Timax Gloves, where are they???

spikyboo

Registered
Anyone knows if it is still possible to get these gloves, I know they are discontinued, but a friend of mine got them like 6 years ago... I tried them and wow!!! The look is awesome and they felt very nice.... I could go with the new design, but I don't like it as much as the first ones!!!

Originals (the ones I like):

Icon_0020_Timax_0020_long_0020_glov.jpg

and now (the ones I like less):

image.jpg

What size do you need ???

I have a pair the are "New" never been worn :whistle:

XL or XXL I think Icon make their gloves 1 point smaller...

They do run small...I wear XXL in Alpinestars or Held...

The Timax gloves that I have are XXXL...I tried them on once and never used them...too tight.

Still looking for some L or XL gloves....

If you can't find it through participating board members or sponsors, you might resort to newenough.com.

I know they were moving the overstock, as well.

I have a pair of each the older and newer styles, but don't wear them at all. Got lots of miles on 'em though.

Good luck!

do you still have gloves if so can you send pic n how much for the pair? Thooper314@hotmail.com:::beerchug:

I still have a BRAND NEW...NEVER been worn pair. They are the "Original" design in black gauntlet 3xl...the Icon gloves run a size small...so if you usually wear a 2xl glove in most brands, you will need a 3xl in these.

This is a stock pic, but as I said my gloves have never been used...AND they still have the 'tags' attached and the factory packaging...

PM and email sent

Icon_0020_Timax_0020_long_0020_glov.jpg

Last edited:
I wear a pair of the TiMax TRX Long Gloves. When I crashed 2 weeks after getting my Busa, they took all the punishment and the Metal along the knuckles show abrasion, but my hands came out perfect with no injury. My Sidi boots and leather jacket took the rest of the punishment. My knees in my dress pants had some road rash and my shoulder broke from the force of the impact on the pavement when I spun the bike around trying not to run into the cage the change lanes then slammed on his brakes, inches in front of me.

Anyway, I wear XXXL in these gloves to get the fingers long enough. I usually wear XL or XXL in most of the other gloves I've worn in the past.

I also changed my jacket to the Icon TiMax 2 Mesh Jacket because of the air flow and the armor and TI patches. Also the back protector part lets the air flow through and is really is a lot cooler than my other jackets with a one piece back pad. The only part I don't like is there are no front hand warmer pockets, just two inside pockets.

Got them both from New Enough.

For all you riders out there that LOVE the "Original" Timax long gloves fc-moto.de has a few of these left. I just might get two. I went down in a pair of these gloves. They held together extremely well. Get em before they are gone. :thumbsup:

I have the TI max newer ones in red along with the jacket, but for summer I LOVE m y icon pursuit 2 in black awesome gloves

Hey, I know this thread is probably dead but I am looking for a short pair and a long pair in XL of the originals. They are a gift for my Girlfriends Dad who was unable to afford them years ago. Wanted to get him something he would love and use. Help would be amazing!

Back