GoPro Video Editing??

DTPRB

Registered
Anyone know of a decent FREE video editor? Or a way to rotate the movie 90 deg? I had the camera sideways not thinking and have video all sideways. I'd like to be able to crop and maybe add music and flip the video. Is this possible? Thanks.

Use Windows Movie Maker and go to the EFFECTS option to rotate the video. You will find what you are looking for; I use it for mine!:thumbsup: You can use the story line to crop the video and the add music option to add music.

Last edited:
Use Windows Movie Maker and go to the EFFECTS option to rotate the video. You will find what you are looking for; I use it for mine!:thumbsup: You can use the story line to crop the video and the add music option to add music.

Thanks. Thats what I was looking for!

Another Windows Movie Maker user. If you want to do multi-camera editing, get Rehan's PIP+. Its an $8 add-on that is worth every penny. The down side is that the transitions and effects are done using XML scripting. Its easy, but it can get tedious.

Last edited:
The video is nothing exciting. A lady friend of mine riding down through the lake roads. She doesn't ride fast or lean much but I wanted to test out the camera and see how it works. When I get better vids I'll post them. I don't think you all wanna watch 30 min of just slow riding some highway stuff lol.

Not to jack your thread, ok, maybe I did, but on the same editing topic...anybody know how or what software will let you do a "two in one" screen shot? Say road shot with speedo shot in the corner on same movie?

I've use MM also and it doesn't seem to support it.

Look at post #8 from this thread. I think that is what he was talking about. Not really sure. though

Not to jack your thread, ok, maybe I did, but on the same editing topic...anybody know how or what software will let you do a "two in one" screen shot? Say road shot with speedo shot in the corner on same movie?

I've use MM also and it doesn't seem to support it.

Get Rehanfx PIP+ addon for Windows Movie Maker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back