Who's coming to the M&G thread

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Less than a week until it gets here. Please post up if you are coming to the M&G. We will keep the first post updated with the list of attendees.

BusaWhipped
mrsBusaWhipped
semi
GSXcite
rebelBusa
twotonevert
MrsTwotonevert
Mr Bogus
BlueHaya
lar300mag
So Sweet
hitch
receiver
homebrew
goodluck
Jay Willie
echoseven
Mojo Magic
LCB
CTA_Busa_LE
macon454
warp10
DanS
Mellow77
BUSAGO1979
acehole
Busa159
Captain
MrsCaptain
FalconTamer
Rayabusa0818
Sherry
warp10
Red05
jellyrug
mrsJellyrug
dolilind
boazalmighty
jimbobusa
danobusa
jetsetter and wife
6gear
Busabob
NINJA KILLER
S-R Racing
street racer

Last edited:
Wellllllllllll

I have the room reserved, Im all Siked, And now it looks like the closing on my house is going to be right around that time.

I have every intention of going, But should Karma decide to Kick me in the Yahoos I may be moving that weekend.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me. :please:

did not see on the list from other posts........

Busa159
CApn..Mrs
MPH200...MyRulz
FalconTamer
KSWaterbug..Mrs
Rayabusa0818

Ha!

I'm surprised you remember with all the quack you were doing!

it's all your fault!!! you got me hooked on the free samples and then upped the price to the point where i am now trying to find my fix in the trash on the side of the road :moon: it just is not right :laugh:

Last edited:
Wellllllllllll

I have the room reserved, Im all Siked, And now it looks like the closing on my house is going to be right around that time.

I have every intention of going, But should Karma decide to Kick me in the Yahoos I may be moving that weekend.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me. :please:

Dude, seriously! You dont want to move on this weekend!

Less than a month until it gets here. Please post up if you are coming to the M&G. We will keep the first post updated with the list of attendees.

Dates again? Is this the Eureka one or something different? We lost our little date tickers...what happened to those?

Right now I'm planning to ride down early Saturday morning and spend the day, but I'll probably need to get back to Springfield that night. I look forward to seeing everyone :beerchug:.

Back