Looking for George..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
With weather in the 80 degree mark all week I thought it was time to look for George.

So far I can't find him but the good news is I know he's around here somewhere. :whistle:

Been here for years. :thumbsup:

Last know location was here. George, where are you?

r8

005.jpg

Wow, thats one big friggin spider. Bet you dont have much of a bug problem around your house - he looks like he could eat a small cat!

If he has been around that long you should post him in the "Lets see some pet pics..." thread. :laugh::laugh:
He is BIG.

he is inside your pillow case waiting to bite you...look what happend to this guy after a spider bite

Last edited by a moderator:
Does George eat the scorpions or do they try to "get" him? Or do they call it a draw and leave it each alone? ??? ???

Jailbait - I don't think I would get along well with George. I try to err on the side that he is "misunderstood" but he just looks SCARY!!

George would have a different name at my house. SPLAT!!

Uggggg, spiders are creepy. But I am glad you get along with George. He has quite a lovely landscape to live in. :)

It would be okay as long as i always new where he was at, how do you know it is a he?

Woo Hoo!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Hello little buddy. I knew you would hang around. :beerchug:

Trying to hide from me were you? :whistle:

r8

006.jpg

How long has he been around? I wouldn't be able to kill him either...I'd likely lose some sleep just thinking about him, but I'd love to let him live out his days as long as he puts his shoes by the back door, wipes his feet before he comes in :laugh:

How long do they live?

Back