Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is the best oil?

zxkiller

Registered
I HEAR 20W-50 CASTROL AND SOME SAY 10W-40? AND IS THERE A DIFF. IN CAR OIL AND MOTORCYCLE OIL?:confused:

I use the refuse from KFC, they have a big metal can out back just full of oil. And when I sit at red lights I can smell the chicken.

Use what the manufacture recommends. 10w-40. any brand is OK, although everybody has their preference. Me I like Mobil1 4T because it's the best.

:welcome: to the org. I have always run amsoil in every thing, but currently running Castrol Actevo X-tra 4T 10w-40 in my B-King, and amsoil in my 1000, just make sure it is motorcycle oil, Where in Arkansas are you at?

MONTICELLO? I HEARD 10W 40 KEEP YOU BIKE RUNNING HOT AND THE MANUAL SAYS 20W 50. AND IM JUST ASKING. 2 THE ONES WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT CHICKEN OIL IF U DONT WHAT 2 HELP DON'T REPLY:moon:

10w-40 is what it takes :poke:

And if you would bother to do a search...there are about a bazillion threads on here about oil :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:popcorn: Just one of the THOUSAND or so oil threads :laugh:

MONTICELLO? I HEARD 10W 40 KEEP YOU BIKE RUNNING HOT AND THE MANUAL SAYS 20W 50. AND IM JUST ASKING. 2 THE ONES WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT CHICKEN OIL IF U DONT WHAT 2 HELP DON'T REPLY:moon:

:poke:

Caps_Lock.jpg

Top Bottom