Stampede Banquet Slide Show // Images Request

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
On Saturday night at the Stampede Banquet, we're going to have a slide-show playing on the huge screen behind the podium.

I'm calling out to everyone here to send their favorite 'busa images to be incorporated into this slide-show. We'll sort through them and make an unforgettable presentation!

Please e-mail pix (reasonably sized, of course) to:​
pix.busastampede@gmail.com

Consider images from any Bash, from the drag strip, your insane bling, your favorite scenic shot, or whatever. One thing is REQUIRED...it MUST have a Hayabusa in it.

~See you in Reno~

:beerchug:

guess that counts my Baaa aaa aaad picture out huh? was a great apron

hey does a front wheel count?

120833d1227226266-any-fort-wayne-indiana-riders-120825d1227219705-official-any-subject-thread-summer-2008-259.jpg

Last edited:
You may also want to check the galleries on the org. There are many good pics there.

True that...but I'm hoping that people who are actually attending the Stampede would be interested in seeing their ugly mugs on the silver screen...if we rape the gallery, it's that much less special, in my opinion.

I've got quite a cache of pix going, but everyone should send their favorites!!!

Thanks for the thoughts!!! :beerchug:

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

Thanks, Angel!

Here's a copy of the Official Busa Stampede Flyer...

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a your hi-res copy today!!!

:beerchug:

Busa Stampede Flyer for Web.gif

post #15 made me shoot coke zero through my nose I may now have brain damage. At least my vision is clearing up

Back