Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Smithers Customs is excellent, if your in the Midwest, he is the best! I drove over three hours for Steve to tune my Turbo Busa, which was a mess to start with. Steve fixed it all & the bike runs like a dream! Thanks Steve!

Cody
bowdown.gif

Southeast

Stedmans, north Alabama, 256 974 4099, he tuned my turbo busa last sat. Im happy with his work. Sells rcc & his own kits.

NORTHEAST:

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES
West Babylon, N.Y.
(631)491-6767

www.powerhousemc.com

Although they are an RCC and Hahn dealer, they will install and tune any turbo system, including carbureted . . . they have been doing turbos since 1978, and build some solid motors as well . . .
thumb_up.gif

anyone know if Johnny Cheese is still up and running tried calling getting a busy signal..I will keep trying thanks!

So for the question "any turbo tuners here in VA" I guess the answer is "no."

I think Greg at HPC is the closest to DC/VA/MD.

P.

:beerchug:

Dennis Clanton
8606 Denison Ave (if my memory serves me correctly)
Cleveland OH

dennis cell# : 216-798-1958

Your memory is consistent with mine...........Dennis always stepped up to the plate and gave me more than I asked for.......and he kept it totally streetable......my final numbers were 523 RWHP with 309 Ft. Lbs......I sold it last year to Tommy.........should never have done that.....even with 4 inches on the arm, that bike would lift the front wheel at any speed you wanted with just throttle.....and that was with a 19 up front. What a hoot. 16 lbs on low boost and 26 on high.........what more could a man want for the street???

P.S. If memory serves, shop number was 216-631-4100.........

Dave

I drove down to Moulton, AL to stedmans. Jay is a super nice guy. I live 6hrs away and he did my RCC stage 1 in a single day so i didnt have to wait!

Your memory is consistent with mine...........Dennis always stepped up to the plate and gave me more than I asked for.......and he kept it totally streetable......my final numbers were 523 RWHP with 309 Ft. Lbs......I sold it last year to Tommy.........should never have done that.....even with 4 inches on the arm, that bike would lift the front wheel at any speed you wanted with just throttle.....and that was with a 19 up front. What a hoot. 16 lbs on low boost and 26 on high.........what more could a man want for the street???

P.S. If memory serves, shop number was 216-631-4100.........

Dave

Avoid this hack at all costs....

5150 MOTORSPORTS
Banning,CA

Chris Phipps
(909)831-6012

Can't go wrong here;super smart and great guy to deal with...definitely give him a call before you go anywhere else.:thumbsup:

Back