Let me get this straight

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
*Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents,
you're "exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers,?and yours is a
quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic
Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a
maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating,
you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer,
become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review,
create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new
voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor,
?spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district
with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state
Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4
years in the United States Senate representing a state of
?13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on
the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and
Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any
real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local sports reporter, ?4 years
on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with
less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state
with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to
become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years
while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant
churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress,
and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the
next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education,
including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding
the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence
only, with no other option in sex education in your
state's school system while your unwed teen daughter
ends up pregnant , you're very responsible. ?

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a
position in a prestigious law firm to work for the
betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to
raise a family, your family's values don't represent
America's.

* If you're husband is nicknamed "First
Dude", ?with at least one DWI conviction and no college
education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and
once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of
Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

:please::whistle:I can not believe what I just read.

What has B.O. done since he has been in Congress? Please, present YOUR list of accomplishments.

See inserts below.

*Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

Puh-leeze. If you're the first black man in history to have a realistic shot at becoming U.S. president, you're "exotic, different." It has nothing whatsoever to do with where or how you were raised. Jeezus Jonez. Of all the statements listed here, this one is probably the most lame and pathetic.

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers,?and yours is a quintessential American story.

This one comes close, however. Read Abe Lincoln's story. Not a whole lot different. American as American gets, in spite of his many faults. Lo and behold, many of them are similar to the faults of Palin. She's still pretty hot stuff, though.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

A recent slip of Obama's tongue where he said, ". . . my Muslim faith. . . " reveals that this statement is, in fact, true. Yeah, I'm quoting out of context. So shoot me. A Freudian Slip is a genuine mental gaffe and he deserves to take the heat for it, just like the rest of us would have to do.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

Y'know, maybe this one is the stupidest comment in this list. What the hell does the names of your kids have to do with ANYTHING related to the price of tea in China? You're making me wish there was a god so I could pray for your enlightenment.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

This is actually a known fact. All the bosses and company owners I've ever worked for who graduated from any Harvard school were loony. Same with all the senators and other politicians who graduated from Harvard. So yeah, I agree with this one.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

She got 'er done! Poor people often don't get to sit through all their years of college in one sitting, non-stop. I don't know if Palin comes from a monied family or not but regardless, she got her edumacation. Who the hell cares if it took her more than the standard four years? She proved she can work for something and perservere. Oh, wait. That means, "well grounded," doesn't it?!

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, ?spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of ?13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

There's a big difference between leadership and "grunt work." All of those accomplishments ARE good things and deserving of merit. They are also good things to have on your road to the presidency. However, you have to stay on that road and continue the process, not skp to the end when you have a lot more to accomplish, no matter what you already have accomplished.

* If your total resume is: local sports reporter, ?4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

As governor, Palin ran a staff of what? 14,000 people? Pretty typical of qualified leaders who become president.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

I was in a church for 32 years and got my a$$ out of it because I finally realized how stupid it was. My opinion, of course. Do you know that he hasn't changed HIS mind? Trusting blindly is not a good thing, also my opinion.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

That's not atypcial Christian behavior in any case. One of the reasons I feel that in spite of the potential good of Christianity, they sabotage themselves entirely too frequently with such hypocrisy. Sad. Also one of the primary reasons why I will not vote for McCain but rather, vote against Obama. Sad, isn't it?

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

Sarcasm aside, I agree with giving kids appropriate sex education. But, I believe it MUST be done by their parents. That many parents are too chicken-****t to bear this responsibility is a sad state of affairs. Subject for another thread. Read here: Sex Education

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant , you're very responsible. ?

Teaching about abstience could be considered very responsible in many views. I don't necessarily agree with it but I have not argument with it. As every parent knows, sometimes what you've taught your kids goes unheeded, no matter your efforts. Except in extreme cases, a parent is NOT responsible for the actions of their children. To place the sins of one person on another, child or parent, is really where irresponsibility lies.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.

Huh? How asinine.

* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", ?with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

Every man's dream to have a smart woman. Er, at least, every SMART man's dream. Machismo bastards who want to earn more money than their women, lord their educations over them, push them down or whatever are pretty much losers. Having a college education doesn't mean a whole lot, really, except in some specific fields. The most successful, wealthy men and women I know have no college degree and yet, they are worth tens of millions of dollars. Advocating the secession of a state is no crime, dude. HOW you advocate it could be but since there has never been a civil war with Alaska, I have to believe it wasn't done in an incorrect, unlawful way.

The sarcastic nature of the list is quite disingenuous. Sarcasm is a first cousin to lying and it intentionally attempts to obfuscate your intent. I don't know if you wrote the list or if someone else did but it's pretty shallow. Not well thought out. You're probably capable of much better things, actually.

--Wag--

Here is my advice...... Stop posting political threads.... You have now proven yourself the be a supporter of Obama no matter what. Personally you have no credability and every time that you post you validate the choices of the McCain / Palin ticket...

From a completely personal stance I can say that you attempt to cause strife and decention in the board. You have just a few post and most of those threads are political... Do you even have a Hayabusa or have you made this forum just a place to spew your political beliefs? I would like very much for you to post a pic of your bike just because you talk more about Obama than a busa...

It's radical people that can't see the other side of the coin that concern me. You have nothing good to say about anyone unless your candidate is the topic. Because of this one sided view your post are all destructive to the process in my opinion. You seem to be a party line voter that has bought into all the hype of Obama.... Stop trying to defend him all the time, stop trying to downplay and criticize McCain and Palin and you might have a chance of converting some of the members here to the democratic party candidate. You can heed my warning or continue to go down the path that your currently on but I assure you that your actions and post are having the opposite effect on the members here...

cap

Here is my advice...... Stop posting political threads.... You have now proven yourself the be a supporter of Obama no matter what. Personally you have no credability and every time that you post you validate the choices of the McCain / Palin ticket...

From a completely personal stance I can say that you attempt to cause strife and decention in the board. You have just a few post and most of those threads are political... Do you even have a Hayabusa or have you made this forum just a place to spew your political beliefs? I would like very much for you to post a pic of your bike just because you talk more about Obama than a busa...

It's radical people that can't see the other side of the coin that concern me. You have nothing good to say about anyone unless your candidate is the topic. Because of this one sided view your post are all destructive to the process in my opinion. You seem to be a party line voter that has bought into all the hype of Obama.... Stop trying to defend him all the time, stop trying to downplay and criticize McCain and Palin and you might have a chance of converting some of the members here to the democratic party candidate. You can heed my warning or continue to go down the path that your currently on but I assure you that your actions and post are having the opposite effect on the members here...

cap

My advice is that if you can't write a decent counter argument you should just stay on the side lines instead of telling people to stop posting because they are no longer credible. No longer credible? Because the member is a supporter of Obama? That makes no since!

Do you really think someone would pick a busa forum to discuss politics who didn't have a busa? I probably have more post in this section too. "Here's a New flash for ya" (my favorite Palin quote), more people read threads than post on them. I came on here first to search exhuast types, mods, etc, but I don't post often because my experiences have already been documented.

So I take it that since I banned your first account you think that signing up with another one will help?

I have been getting post from member wanting you gone and I have resisted for many days... Your not welcome here anymore.. If you do not just leave then I will contact your Internet host and we can go that way.. Here is my favorite part.... I very seldom ever pull this card but I'm going to just for you... You see I own this site, I don't have to listen to you, I don't have to offer you anything.. The NAACP can't touch me because on this website I get to be King... The great thing about this country is that I have the right to make this site, I have the right to kick you off and you have the right to go make your own website to do anything that you want.... As for this one... I have made a choice, Your not welcome here.....

Your choice...

you can walk away or we can do this the hard way...

captain

Owner / Administrator
Hayabusa.org

So I take it that since I banned your first account you think that signing up with another one will help?

I have been getting post from member wanting you gone and I have resisted for many days... Your not welcome here anymore.. If you do not just leave then I will contact your Internet host and we can go that way..

Your choice...

captain

Owner / Administrator
Hayabusa.org

Yeah, what he said, BRUTHA MAN!

It was totally flame bate. Way to go Captain!

Either a misguided 'true believer' or a paid hack...posts where just 'too' -not spontaneous almost like there was a script. You've heard about 'hired bloggers' - well, that's what I think was going on.

I have been getting post from member wanting you gone and I have resisted for many days... Your not welcome here anymore.. If you do not just leave then I will contact your Internet host and we can go that way.. Here is my favorite part.... I very seldom ever pull this card but I'm going to just for you... You see I own this site, I don't have to listen to you, I don't have to offer you anything.. The NAACP can't touch me because on this website I get to be King... The great thing about this country is that I have the right to make this site, I have the right to kick you off and you have the right to go make your own website to do anything that you want.... As for this one... I have made a choice, Your not welcome here.....

Your choice...

captain

Owner / Administrator
Hayabusa.org

:rofl::rofl:PRICELESS:rofl::rofl:

Captain - since you ARE THE admin, maybe you oughtta see if you can backtrace the IP address...it sure would be interesting if you found out it he was real or not....

Back