2008 stock or modded Busa times !!??!!

Raced Guy

Registered
Im picking up an 08 busa and just curious to see what anyone has run with there bikes. List mods if any.:thumbsup:

Slamed,7 inch strech, shinko, auto shifter onboard air compressor, I weigh 220 naked. no bars or power commander. Best # 9.51 @ 145. This winter 1441 @ 13.25 cams and head. Now it dynos @ 181 hp @ 108 tq with planed mods should be around 200 very streetable hp:laugh:

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

I only had this bike less than 2 months 1140 miles(only 11 passes so far).
Bike weighed 515lbs. I weigh 215 and haven't rode a street bike in 10 years.
I ran it at PMRA event this past weekend.

Stock wheelbase, Brocks AH, lowered & strapped, 17tooth front sprocket, PC3, footshifting. Had crappy 1.76 60', ran 10.006 at 145mph fighting wheelies.
I ordered a airshifter yesterday and looking for some plain black extensions today.

Sounds like some good times. I just picked mine up last night and needless to say im am very happy with it. Time to call brocks and then taking it to the track sunday !!!

2 inch lowered in the rear, strapped , slipons no pc. 6.53 in the 8th, and 10.0 in the quater @142 mph. and that was not a good pass it was 102 degress and the track got slick.

I only had this bike less than 2 months 1140 miles(only 11 passes so far).
Bike weighed 515lbs. I weigh 215 and haven't rode a street bike in 10 years.
I ran it at PMRA event this past weekend.

Stock wheelbase, Brocks AH, lowered & strapped, 17tooth front sprocket, PC3, footshifting. Had crappy 1.76 60', ran 10.006 at 145mph fighting wheelies.
I ordered a airshifter yesterday and looking for some plain black extensions today.

I was running Street ET. I need to start introducing myself some more. I must have missed you. :beerchug: I remember running an 08 Orange/black in the fourth round that was dialed at 9.85. I'm sure it will run faster.

justa-busa-girl--awsome please keep us posted on your times!!!!

Well i got some parts ordered, just the basics as of now. Had the strap and bracket already, ordered lowering links and clutch mod from brocks. Im about 165-170 suited, i ran a 10.01 with just a strap on the r1 when i first had it, and 3 weeks ago went a 10.08@140 with a makeshift strap only on my cousins 07 1000rr with only 600 miles:whistle: and i was very very suprised with that. So im hoping i can piolt this thing to the 9s, i dont see why not :beerchug:

Well i got some parts ordered, just the basics as of now. Had the strap and bracket already, ordered lowering links and clutch mod from brocks. Im about 165-170 suited, i ran a 10.01 with just a strap on the r1 when i first had it, and 3 weeks ago went a 10.08@140 with a makeshift strap only on my cousins 07 1000rr with only 600 miles:whistle: and i was very very suprised with that. So im hoping i can piolt this thing to the 9s, i dont see why not :beerchug:

yeah it sound like you can ride!! im sure you will get nines, at our elevation its hard to get nines were we race but i ran at a diffrent track last week but it was only the eight mile but it ran 3 tenths quicker thier so it would have been in the high nines on the quater i believe. what color is you new bike??

Orange and black, had 1k miles, picked it up for $9500 from a dealer. Yeah the elevation can kill the times.

I also have a new shiko but really dont feal like putting it on right away, just thinking about giving it a go with the bridestone.

Im gonna wait a few weeks on the stretch. I like getting the bike maxed out, or close to it on stock wheel base first. Next week ordering the brocks alien head,pc3, and bmc race filter to wake the beast up !

I was running Street ET. I need to start introducing myself some more. I must have missed you. :beerchug: I remember running an 08 Orange/black in the fourth round that was dialed at 9.85. I'm sure it will run faster.

I ran Ray (Tonto) 1st round. I red-lit and broke out. Bought back in and lost by .004 next round.
I also run SG, and SC with my other bike, so I was pretty busy all day.
Here is a pic of my new heap.
img_0023.jpg

Kirk yours just needs a stretch and bingo easy 9s. Thoes 08s are a real hand full with a stock wheel base.

I'm just trying to decide on a swingarm, or extensions.
SWB is actually fun to ride, but I want to run the 9.50 class with it.

Back