McCain's VP pick announced.....

Excellent choice in my opinion. I think this will set very well with the general public especially those hillary supporters that hate Obama . Either way we have a first here, either a first minority president or a first female vice president.

Last edited:
Was quite supprised with his choise as well. Not sure he picked the right woman for the job however. So little is known about her may give that ticket an Inexperienced look to it. Remeber should Old McCain become incompacittated she steps in... The woman that would have DEFINATELY would have been sweet is Condoleezza Rice. That woman may have been a better ticket than even John McCain. On her appointment when crossed by the senate she didn't get pushed around by the Dem's. She pushed right back and told the Dem's how it really is. That woman I would vote for in a heartbeat.

Was quite supprised with his choise as well. Not sure he picked the right woman for the job however. So little is known about her may give that ticket an Inexperienced look to it. Remeber should Old McCain become incompacittated she steps in... The woman that would have DEFINATELY would have been sweet is Condoleezza Rice. That woman may have been a better ticket than even John McCain. On her appointment when crossed by the senate she didn't get pushed around by the Dem's. She pushed right back and told the Dem's how it really is. That woman I would vote for in a heartbeat.

Agree 100%

only problem with Rice is she is closely tied to Bush and so many people are down on Bush right now. The opposition would have had a field day with it. I think McCain did a fine job selecting this one, yes I like Rice better but his pick comes with little or no baggage that I can see so far.

only problem with Rice is she is closely tied to Bush and so many people are down on Bush right now. The opposition would have had a field day with it. I think McCain did a fine job selecting this one, yes I like Rice better but his pick comes with little or no baggage that I can see so far.

google Sarah Palin Scandel. It seems she has 1 thing and that is all they could find. It is minor at that.
And she is only 44. The youngest govenor of Alaska, A new born with Down Syndrome and 3 or 4 other children. I think she will really apeal to the american people that McCain needs to connect with.

I think it could go either way.....

HOWEVER! If he gets elected he has an in for drilling in ANWAR :thumbsup:

I think it could go either way.....

HOWEVER! If he gets elected he has an in for drilling in ANWAR :thumbsup:

I think that, and the gender were the deciding factors...

Now, I think I'll focus on mods on the busa until after the election...

Go girl. Sarah yea!

Big ankles still looks like a horse.

Biden is going to get the Trump look hair do. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Booyah.....................................................................Obama, Biden, :moon::moon:

Condi rice would have been my choice. That's a woman who has earned respect around the globe. She is a brilliant person and a superb negotiator with global experience. Actually, she ought to be running for President.

But this would have been a dynamite combination.

Smart political move. +1 on the Condi Rice for VP - that would have rocked, but I am afraid it would have hurt due to the current Bush rep. & association.

Also - Happy Birthday John McCain :hbd:

I'm not fond of either candidate so....I think I'll just vote for the hot chick :thumbsup:

It's a good a reason as any...

Back