Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

how do you get a bike with no keys? isnt that like sex without, oh say a "girl" ??

how do you get a bike with no keys?   isnt that like sex without, oh say a "girl" ??
rofl.gif

The seller(a pretty nice guy, btw) completely snoozed on mailing the keys/paperwork, etc. for whatever reason. I mentioned about him mailing things (on multiple occasions) before the sale to ensure they would get mailed in a timely manner, but I am at a loss for words on this one. The guy says he is always pretty slammed at work, but why can't he drop things off at lunch out of courtesy? The stuff didn't come today either, which now puts me at the pissed-off level
guns.gif

PICTURES ARE COMING!!!!!
lurk.gif

I hope this Japanese toy will hold you off till tomorrow
Just remember two key things when it comes to women.

#1 Before you promise her anything, wash her face. Makeup can cover a lot!!

#2 No matter how good she looks someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her S^!T !!

how do you get a bike with no keys? isnt that like sex without, oh say a "girl" ??
usually people who get bikes without keys are the ones who load them into the back of enclosed vans while you at the bar
tounge.gif
Hope thats not the route you took cause I think motorcycle theft should be a capital offense.
guns.gif

ya dude i'd be royaly pissed about several things that guy did to you, more flaws in the body then he mentioned, tire's are shot, and no keys or paper work, i'd be asking him wtf? on a good note though the bike does look good for being 10 years old and the no key thing, thats like standing at the entrance gate to the worlds baddest roller coaster ride and not having a ticket.
beerchug.gif
on the new ride

Hey what's the VIN on that bad boy. I'll be more than happy to check it and see if it's stolen when I get to the office
whistling.gif

idea3.gif
idea3.gif
idea3.gif
If it is stolen you may consider washing it with the black paint as suggested

idea3.gif

idea3.gif

Back