Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at getting a dry kit, any recommendations?

hajii

Registered
I've got an 06 and the only mods on it so far are a PCIIIUSB, Yosh RS-3 Carbon cans (bolt-on), and a sportvue HUD system. Looking to get a dry kit for a modest gain in HP (40-50). I was looking at the zex system, as I can hide the bottle in the hump, but wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

TIA,

Hajii

they are all basically the same, zex is a good system.

I have had very good luck with Dynotune products and customer support. Check them out as well.

I have had very good luck with Dynotune products and customer support.  Check them out as well.
+1
thumb_up.gif

check with gixx1300r,smart guy with a good kit.He probally can tell you about fuel enrichment.

I forget where I got mines from, I think it is a nirtous exspress

Zex baby.
thumb_up.gif
They make a Busa specific one.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm looking harder at the zex system, as I can get all that I want (inconspicuous mounting location, etc.) from one kit, and not have to source three different places for the same thing. The spray bar is also a definite possibility. One question, though; Any NC guys know where I can get the bottle filled? The only places I can think of that actually fill tanks use the USP stuff, which I believe you need a license/DEA # for.

Thanks again,

Dave

Do not be afraid to PM Goldenchild, he has done many kits and his work is top notch.
thumb_up.gif

I don't mean to hijack your thread but...About that bottle fill question...Anyone know anywhere in Indiana preferrably Indy or south that will fill a nitrous bottle?

Thanks for all the responses.  I'm looking harder at the zex system, as I can get all that I want (inconspicuous mounting location, etc.) from one kit, and not have to source three different places for the same thing.  The spray bar is also a definite possibility.  One question, though; Any NC guys know where I can get the bottle filled? The only places I can think of that actually fill tanks use the USP stuff, which I believe you need a license/DEA # for.

Thanks again,

Dave
Where are you in NC? I only know of a couple of places, but they are both in Winston Salem.

I am searching for more places too!!

And definately PM GOldenChild! He may be able to save you some $$$. If you are willing to get a used kit, he may have one or be able to get you one for a good price.

Top Bottom