Long Island guys

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Long Island Busa riders,
I have just gotten back into the saddle and it belongs to a '05 Busa.
I reside out on the eastern end of Long Island and have been doing some "recon" on good roads here.
I may have come up with a nice twisty route which will lead through some of the hamptons, two short ferry rides, Shelter Island and then Orient Point for a lunch stop before heading back west on the North Fork.
Of course any ride will need to happen "off season" either before Memorial Day or after Labor Day.
Let me know if you may be interested and I will work to make it happen in 2006.
Be Safe,
Charlie

im in !
biggrin.gif
went to shelter island twice this year , with a buddy of mine that works for firematic did a sunday ride out there so he could replace a couple relays , he was on a beemer 1150 nice ,wierd sort of lookin bike ?

Great. I did a ride out to Montauk last week. Will need to find some better back roads through Amagansett. The ones I chose from Hagstroms looked good on paper, but were not well maintained. Was nice to stretch her legs coming back from Montauk Point though
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Maybe we'll do a full day both points ride with an island in between?
Still in the works.
Anybody else ?

its definatly cold ! but , im still ridin every day. gas prices too high to fill up the suburban ? 65 tommorow 68 on tuesday !
biggrin.gif

Guys how about getting together Saturday 11/05?
I'm thinking of heading Hampton Bays, Southampton, Sag Harbor etc.
My bad for not checking back here, Sorry.
PM if interested. We can meet in Hampton Bays

will do ! thanks , just tryin to get in the last of the ridin for this year ! gonna be a beautiful weekend mid to upper 60s not too bad for november!

I hear you on that Bro, us Cali Busa's have a nice 300+ miles coming up tommorow also
biggrin.gif

Well JohnStein and I got 'em both with an Island in between  
smile.gif
. Total ride took about 5 hours. I think we can find a few more twisties to hit too. Looking forward to doing it again with more .Org members. I can arrange accomodations for those further away too so let me know for a spring ride.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131753972 -->

Two_Point_ride_003b.JPG

Thinking of maybe a meet/ride on Sunday 04/02/06 if weather and roads allow?
Anybody up for it?

Back