DC Metro Riders - General Thread for DC, MD, VA, DE, PA

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Hey all!

Just thought I'd start a running thread to foster communication among riders in this neck of the woods. Anybody is welcome, but I figure that it will be mostly riders local to the DC Metro area that will benefit from this thread.

Post up if you're in the area or will be visiting.

:beerchug:

I know that guy above me. Hows the busa coming along Erwin?

uh oh! stop following me!:laugh:

its sitting pretty in the garage lol I have lots of goodies that needs to be put on.

Busa might get a partner this spring :whistle:

Saving up for the M109

Can you just see me riding one? :lol:

Good to see the locals posting up! Looks like there's several of us that are heading to the bike show in DC. Hope to see y'all there!

If it's raining or snowing, I'm going probably on Sunday because I work Saturdays, too. If not, I'll be riding.

I'll more then likely be there on Sunday. I might go up Saturday night. That's the NY show.

Last edited:
Hey MelodicMetalGod, thanks for passing on the Info. I am the President of The MIght Clouds Christian motorcycle club here in Charles County MD. We are preparing for our annual trip to to Daytona Beach bike week. We are going to be there from mar 2-8. We are also in the planning stages for our first annual picnic and ride for cancer research.

Thanks for the heads up, I already know about it. Will be there ( DC show) Saturday....meeting Extremebusa group at the Suzuki booth at noon. IVe been trying to get the MULLET in the show, but no call backs about info.???

Back