My 'busa (s/h) came sans Owners Manual, blagged by the first owner as
    souvenir no doubt. Buggered if I'm gonna buy one at some exorbitant price from Suzuki.

However I do need to know some bits about suspension settings if anyone can help me ..cos mine wallows a bit in corners.

The preload adjustment is fairly clear but I would like to know the settings for the damping.. the front has a little screw but I need to know whether clockwise is more damping or less.

The back apparently has 2 settings, one at the bottom and a screw at the top, can anyone help me with this. A scan of the manual could help.

If ya can provide some details I would much appreciate it.

I guess any binaries should be emailed to me tho!.

You'll find a few 'busa pictures (amongst many others) at my website http://www.users.bigpond.com/abadonn/

thanks,

abadonn
    Australia

Thanks for that...I'll give it a try in the next few days if the weather cools down (100degs here).
    I'm not entirely sure where/how these settings physically are but I guess I'll find them....have to check them out with my local shop. Only I feel a bit guilty 'cos I bought the bike from a different shop.

abadonn

Hayabusa Legend

Pick up a Suzuki service manual, it is worth the money ($55 us).

If you get in a total jam let me know and I will scan some pages for you till you get a manual.

hemillard@snet.net

New Recruit

Don't buy the owners manual just for that..it is a big thick book but only 1/7 of it is in English so its a bit of a waste. I found these recommended settings on the web somewhere and recorded them for reference as tested settings for that particular rider...

Front
    Preload= 2.5 lines showing
    Compression= out 2 clicks
    Rebound= out 2 clicks

Rear
    Preload= 1.25" of sag
    Compression= out 5 clicks
    Rebound= out 7 clicks

I hope that helps get you close anyway.