Sell My K8, What is it worth?

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Hello Folks,

Got some unexpected medical bills and still want to vacation in Arizona next year. Don't ride the Busa much anymore. 32K Miles, 1 owner, well cared for. Stock except for exhaust mod and manual cam chain tensioner.

What is it worth??

Thanks, John

K8.jpg

Low retail 6925 , high retail 9115 . However I have seen 13's with lower millage sell for low 9's . My neighbor is sitting on a 2003 stock with 7000 miles he cant
seem to sell @ $6000 its very clean .

Good luck .

i would start around 7500 bucks and negotiate from there. the market is a little soft. personally i wouldnt take less then 6900 to 7 k

I think ill be hard pressed to get more then $6500 wen new left overs can be had for a little over $10.5k. esp since it has such high mileage.

With the year and mileage you have on her you'll be hard pressed to get more than 6500...... Idk what it is but lately it seems like theres a fire sale on 08's?? There's probably four of them on my local CL with less than 9k miles that's been for sale the last few months and I've seen the prices fall and fall with no success. Right now they are between 6.5k and 7k and they are still for sale...... The Busa ain't what it used to be and they don't hold value anymore. With all theses new bikes with bells and whistles the busa market has went belly up

Back