More vasectomy talk

lil charlie

Registered
My wife was going to get a non surgical procedure done called esure or something like that. They do it in the doctors office, no cutting and takes mins. Her insurance was running out jan 31st and starting on my policy today, feb 1st. My insurance didn't cover it so she wanted to get it done before hers ran out. The appointment was for last week but the doctors office called the night before saying they made a paperwork error and needed to reschedule in 30 days. It would have been too late and there was no fixing it. I had foot surgery last week so my $5000 deductible is met for the year so I scheduled a vasectomy.

We have a total of 6 kids between us. I have twin boys that are almost 20 that I adopted when they were 4. My wife has a 14 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. Together we have a 2 year and 3 month old so were definitely done.

My boys were snipped this morning so there's no turning back now! The doctor said I was going to feel "3 bee stings" as he numbed me up. The first two weren't bad at all but the last one hurt. He giggled and said "yeah, that on is more like getting punched in the nuts". Thanks doc!

Are you sure he did it right? I had no pain with my procedure. And I didn't take the Valium, although maybe I should have so I would have been able to relax.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

The first two weren't bad at all but the last one hurt. He giggled and said "yeah, that on is more like getting punched in the nuts". Thanks doc!
wtf! cant they just knock u out?:whistle: I dont know if I could stand getten stuck in my ballz like that so many times. omg there has to be an easier way.???

Dang ??? why isnt this being promoted more? Drug companies are the biggest crooks out there :banghead: Why fix it when we can just keep selling you band aids in different colors.........

That's because your wife took your balls a long time ago :rofl:

Hahahahaha. That's what I said. It's hard to hurt them when there kept in a jar in the wife purse. Don't you worry your pretty little head though, she lets me barrow them when I need too. She's reading this over my shoulder and I can hear her rummaging through her purse!!!

How is this way easier. That's the exact same process as the vasectomy.... To a tee, except the gel. The only difference is they cut and clamp off the vas cord. If you do this gel procedure it's like having a vasectomy every 10 years or so and every time you want to flush it back out. If you want a permanent solution why not just have it done once and have the cords sniped? I don't know about you but if only want to have have sack worked on once! The incision is so small that they refer to it as a "nick in the skin" not even big enough for a stitch or bandaid. One centrally located incision and they can get to both cords. Just like this procedure, its done in the doctors office in like 15 minuets. The process is the same for both and so is the recovery so why not only do it once?

I think it would give guys a better state of mind if they ever might want to have kid's. Maybe that's the only way he can get someone to handle his sack :rofl:

Handled and worked on are do different things. If your taking a scalpel to my nads I only want it one time. Mine gets handled all the time..

Back