Obsessive Bike Love - Poll

Do you blow dry your bike after washing it?

• Yes, always

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • NO, sounds obsessive

Votes: 78 33.2%
  • No, but sounds like a good idea

Votes: 66 28.1%
  • I have but only on really obsessive days

Votes: 26 11.1%

• Total voters
My obessive busa riding BF washed his bike and then blow dried it with a leaf blower. He seemed to think this was common among other Busa lovers. I would be interested to know if this is a common practice. Please respond to my poll.

I usually wash mine at my work and then use compressed air and blow gun to dry it then use some plexus with a microfiber cloth to really make it shine.

Hi and :welcome:

I always blow my bike off... gets the water out of all the small places

My obessive busa riding BF washed his bike and then blow dried it with a leaf blower. He seemed to think this was common among other Busa lovers. I would be interested to know if this is a common practice. Please respond to my poll.

Prior to any poll you must post a pic of yourself. It is in the :rulez:

I have used the leaf blower a few times on my bike but not every time. Takes care of the water spots and Mr Biscuit said it gets the water out of the small places.

:thumbsup:

P1040395.jpg

I NEVER in the 2 yrs I had my busa put a drop of water on it,wiped it down an 20 coats of wax after each ride

082408_11291.jpg

Ha ha, she thought I was crazy! Should have seen the looks I got when she drove up and seen that I had the trusty blower pointed toward the Red Head. At least I am not the only obsessive one here. :thumbsup:

Back