Another sablemate,, needs a little TLC!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Picked up a crashed 2000 busa today, im not sure if its going to be rebuilt at this point , or parted out! But anyways, it equals $$$$, towards my 08!

Fore sale! 001 (Medium).jpg

Fore sale! 004 (Medium).jpg

Fore sale! 002 (Medium).jpg

That's great, I'm sure you could use the side fairings for another project... and who knows when you get done with that "project" you may have enough parts to get that one back on the road...

Let's talk...

PS - what do you need a back brake for anyway???

That's great, I'm sure you could use the side fairings for another project... and who knows when you get done with that "project" you may have enough parts to get that one back on the road...

Let's talk...

PS - what do you need a back brake for anyway???

Dont need the brake, but the wheel thats another story!

Fore sale! 006 (Medium).jpg

That's a sad sight.

Congrats on the purchase! :beerchug:

Good luck with her. Poor baby.

Well, I already gave the rear wheel away, I figured you would have that laying around as well since you have those nice fancy wheels on your ride...

Are the forks straight, the only thing that I think sucks is that the fairing stay is toast...

Well, I already gave the rear wheel away, I figured you would have that laying around as well since you have those nice fancy wheels on your ride...

Are the forks straight, the only thing that I think sucks is that the fairing stay is toast...

Ive got wheels, and most of the bodywork allready, i need a headlight, guages, fairing stay, the top inners. The header is junk, but ive got 3 of those!
The forks are mint, not a scratch, and there all ready revalved,,:whistle:

How does the motor run? Do you have the keys, in the picture there wasn't a key in the ignition...

How does the motor run? Do you have the keys, in the picture there wasn't a key in the ignition...

It runs now, it didn't ealier, but it does now. It need a starter drive cover, its cracked!

i got a set of black wheels (factory) off my 06 ill sell you if your needing a set, they have 4 miles on them, no cush drive or anything just the wheels

Back