Autocom?

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Any one using this unit how many in group can communicate to each other???
ran a search couldn't find the answer here. Didn't find an answer in FAQ on their site. still waiting for their reply from e-mail sent.

Are you talking about through a phone or over a tranciever? On a phone, it is limited by conference calling capability (duplex); transciever is only limited by people stepping on each other over a frequency (simple); meaning nly one person can talk at a time.

WAG told me about the chatterbox systems so I bought one for the wifey and I and they work great... The good thing is we can now talk to just about everyone using the FRS frequency including kids on their walk talkies, LoL.... Seriously, they work great and no complaints... I bought ours from motodepot.com and parts and systems are also available at newenough.com... Of course there are many sponsors here on site that carry the units...

Depending on which 2-way you incorporate into Autocom system you can talk to just about any Chatterbox or other 2-way radio.

thanks for the replies. was wondering if had a limit like the "Q" on how many bikes could communicate with each other:thumbsup:

Back