Soupys Lowering Links

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Ordered the rear lowering links today. Said quantity 1 I hope they come in pairs:whistle: Lost confidence with the ones I have on, there are working ok but they are the same style as the ones I have seen fail. And a nice touch is to be able to adjust it on the fly without dismantling the suspension. Found a honey on the beach an needed to pick it up just a 1/2-3/4 inch to clear the undertail. Well I need the undertail cause she was just to hot to leave for someone else to take :laugh:

Soupy's links are great! They are built to last, and have a great range of adjustment.

Oh yeah, they come in pairs:thumbsup:

If it's directly from Soupy, they come in pairs...
No worries...

I raised my rear 1"

Ordered the rear lowering links today. Said quantity 1 I hope they come in pairs:whistle: Lost confidence with the ones I have on, there are working ok but they are the same style as the ones I have seen fail. And a nice touch is to be able to adjust it on the fly without dismantling the suspension. Found a honey on the beach an needed to pick it up just a 1/2-3/4 inch to clear the undertail. Well I need the undertail cause she was just to hot to leave for someone else to take :laugh:

:worthless:

And Im not talking about the links

Make sure you come up with something other than " I'm raising the bike so it doesn't bottom out with you on it" when she asks....

The links work sweet btw!

Of course I have pictures...

DSC03890.jpg

Do not try it while only supporting the back of the bike with a swing arm stand alone. You will need to support the frame as well when you remove the old ones.. other than that the instructions are pretty simple an there are pics in this thread. I didn't take any of the " How not to do it pics" from my install since I lost the instruction didn't even bother to check the pics posted in my own thread by other org. members or even contact Soupys for guidance an just used my natural mechanical instincts an installed them backwards an snapped them 2 weeks later :down: This was my fault not the product take a close look at the pick the flat side goes toward the shock if you put them in backwards they will snap.

I installed these on a friend's Gixxer. Easiest install, except for the darn stock exhaust can. Nice quality and workmanship. Good stuff. :super:

Adjust on the fly ????...well, not quite. I recommend you always get the back end in the air so you can measure and gauge your adjustments, and torque the lock nuts properly......

Last edited:
Back