Fall trip to Eureka Springs ??

Pick your preferred date.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
There seems to be, not much interest in this trip. As most of us need to preplan these trips, please post up dates you can go. I will be going if we can get this together. If not, a trip to the gap is my alternate. Please post up if you can go with date available to go. Post in Eureka Springs fall trip post also. Thanks Drew..

IMG_0214 (Medium).JPG

Not sure right now, just got home from Ohio and I need to check our calender this next month.

Any of them would be good as the next for me as I'll be day trippin'. I voted for 10-12 because the 12th is my birthday. Not that it really matters, I've had several of them.:whistle:

I voted for the 24-26 also. I may do a trip to the gap one of the other weekends.

Where do you guys stay in Eureka? I will be down with a couple friends this weekend. 10-04-08 Seems like a fun little town at night. Riding that area is amazing.

Where do you guys stay in Eureka? I will be down with a couple friends this weekend. 10-04-08 Seems like a fun little town at night. Riding that area is amazing.

If you want to stay in town, my folks own the "Traveler's Inn" (next door to Pizza Hut) - just tell the front desk that Greg sent ya...

If you want to stay in town, my folks own the "Traveler's Inn" (next door to Pizza Hut) - just tell the front desk that Greg sent ya...

just tell the front desk that Greg said half price ? ? ? ( Is that what you said ) :cheerleader:

It looks like the St louis guys will be there the weekend of 24-26 of Oct. The other weekends wont work for me. Hope some or all can make it. Work has gotten busy and I had to pick dates off today.

I guess we need to pick lodging for the 24-26. Will talk to Semi and Busawhipped and post up with plans. :whistle:

Pointe West, Oct 24-26. Wifey will be driving the supply wagon down if you need something post up.

I couldn't get down untill Sat evening
I would come down for the cookout on Sat. and do some riding on Sunday if anyone is staying through Sun. night.

I couldn't get down untill Sat evening
I would come down for the cookout on Sat. and do some riding on Sunday if anyone is staying through Sun. night.
Hey Hal ! I may be returning Monday. Not sure yet. Will let you know asap. :beerchug:

Back