Suzuki Strider (may or may not make production)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Extreme Bikes: Maret 2008

suzuki_gstrider.jpg

after reading all about it? I could own this thing... ultra high tech

Last edited:
lol, it looks like it would be a few mods away from Kaneda's bike in Anime movie Akira...

i could see that as a police bike...thats the first thing i thought of when i looked at it.

I just read the gig and?...that's badazz...

GPS
Rear camera's for backfeed sideview mirrors?..
Liter class engine
mpg enhancing auto-tranny?
electronically controlled handlebar, footrest, seat positioning system?

on what looks like a two-wheeled lamb?

I could see it on my short list..if not?...at least my "test ride" list.

whadda comfy long-ranging ST'er that thing could make eh? :)

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Like it or not, you're going to start seeing the line blur between scooters and motorcycles more and more. The use of an automatic transmission in the Aprilia Mana 850 definitely points in that direction. It will only be a matter of time before the cool 2 wheeled front end from the Piaggio MP3 finds its way onto a "regular" motorcycle too. The dramatic increase in people interested in quick efficient short-range transportation will drive this development. I think people have finally realized that it doesn't make sense to fire up the Excursion diesel to go pick up a gallon of milke at the store or make a run to the ATM. Currently, many look down on scooters with disdain. I think the purists will eventually come around when they see the new riding options that pop up that never existed before. More options equals more opportunities for fun if you ask me.

The ONLY thing I don't like about it is that it is a v-twin engine. If it had a gsx 1000 inline 4 engine or a busa engine....I would like it. Other than that....it is off the wall and looks cool....

Back